{10}- I'm Far From Done With You

I lock the door behind me

I plop unto the bed and lay there thinking. How did I end up here? My bestfriend is currently who knows where probably getting beaten to death.

I sigh getting undressed about to take a shower to ease my mind off of things. I ran the shower until it became warm and stepped in. I stood there letting the water soak into my hair.

Not gonna lie, it feels really good.

After my long shower, I step out looking at my naked body in the bathroom mirror.

"Wow, I'm fucking hot" I say out loud to myself. I chuckle a bit before going back to my bed.

I dig into my bag and pull out a short ass night gown and some white lace underwear with no bra. If I so much as bend over, I think you'll be able to see my pussy.

Oh well.

I put on the clothes and climb into my bed laying on my back staring at the ceiling. I need sleep after the long day I had. I lay there frustrated after a while because I can't get myself to fall asleep.
I decided to go get some water because I started to get really thirsty.

I walk downstairs and I heard footsteps. My instincts kick in and I stoop down swiping my foot on the floor body dropping the person coming my way. I hear groans and the person sounded familiar.

"Bruce?" I ask and turn on the light.

"What the hell Alexa?" He groans still laying on the cold floor.

Too bad, that's what you get bitch.

I roll my eyes and walk past him still laying there like a homeless person.

I pour myself a glass of water and drank it quickly.

Bruce finally gets off the ground and he just stands there being all awkward. What? You want a treat doggie?

"What?"I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"Whats with that short ass night gown?" He asks looking at me weirdly.

I mean, I was going to sleep, so not like I was going out like this.

"Um, I'm going to bed" I say looking at him with one eyebrow still raised. I put the glass in the sink and walk upstairs.

"I can feel your eyes glued to my ass Mr. White". I chuckle and he does that signature smirk of his.

****

Two hours.

That's how long I slept last night. I couldn't fucking sleep for whatever reason. When I don't get enough sleep, I tend to activate bitch mode.

Bitch mode activate.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth to get ready for the day. I don't even think I can even leave this damn house so what's the point of wearing something cute.

I'm definitely gonna wear a hoodie.

I shower and walk over to my bag to get ready. I should unpack because I'm probably staying here for a while.

No shit.

And of course I forgot to bring my hoodie.

I don't think he'll notice if I borrow one of his hoodies, will he?

Ehh, I don't care.

I dont think he's even home. So I walk to his room to see if I find a hoodie. After looking through his fucking huge closet, I find one.

Bingo.

I throw it over my body and the all black hoodie reaches my thighs.

*mature content*

I walk out of his closet only to see the fucker laying on the bed.

"What the fuck, you almost scared me" I said rolling my eyes

"This is my room now is it?" He asks with his usual snarky tone. "You even have on my hoodie". He scoffs.

Can he get more annoying?

"I'm cold and I don't have my hoodies so fucking suck it up". I say with a fake smile crossing my arms.

He walks over to me hovering over me. This man is probably like 6'4 and I'm over here being 5'4.

Yeah short, I know.

He pulls me closer to his body and holds me there. He puts my long black hair in the back of my ear and whispers.

"Loose the fucking attitude because I won't fucking hesitate to bend you over that bed and fuck you until you beg me to stop and even then I highly doubt you'd be asking me to stop when I'm deep inside you rearranging your guts".

Well shit.

Do it.

I roll my eyes before getting out of his hold saying "here's your fucking hoodie". I lift it over my body revealing only my lace underwear and bra set. He gazes over me like I'm a meal ready to be eaten.

I drop the hoodie behind me.

"Oopsies" I say before turning around with my back facing his front. I bend over making sure to rub on his cock most definitely making it hard and picking up the hoodie as slow as possible.

I hear him mutter 'fuck' under his breath.

When I stand, he wastes no time before grabbing me by the neck and pushing me against the wall.

"Such the fucking tease are you?" He asks with lust filled eyes.

"What are you talking about" I ask innocently pretending to know nothing.

Is it bad that I want this man to fuck me? I mean look at him. God took his time making him for sure.

"If you're not gonna fuck me like you said earlier, I'd suggest you let go of me" I say getting impatient.

"Oh, I'm far from done with you Amore mio". He says with a sinister smirk

He spins me around so I'm facing him again.

"Gotta have a little attitude adjustment session".

What the fuck does that mean?

He slips his hand in my underwear and instantly starts rubbing my clit. I throw my head back in pure pleasure. I hold unto his shoulder trying to stay still. I moan breathlessly as he continues.

He slips two fingers inside me fucking me at a ruthless pace. I grind myself against his fingers wishing it was his dick.

Fuck.

"I-Im close" I whisper against his ear becoming undone.

With those words, what does the fucker do? He fucking stops. Bitch the door. He slides his hand out of my underwear and tells me to taste myself putting his fingers in my mouth.

I suck on them while still making eye contact with him.

"I'm mad" I say rolling my eyes.

He plops unto his bed and says "not my problem"

"Fucking bitch" I say before storming out of his room.

I head towards my room before he comes out of his room and says

"oh and don't even think about fucking touching yourself"

I roll my eyes and lock the door behind me.

Word Count: 1129

Sprinkling a little holy water after that.