{12}~Cherry

I woke up in an empty bed this morning

I woke up in an empty bed this morning. One that isn't my own. I look around the room, and I saw no one. Weird. I walk downstairs to see where Bruce was. He wasn't here but I saw a sticky note on the fridge.

I had to go to work, as you know, we're doing our best to find viper. Left some Pancakes and eggs in the microwave for you. Might be home late tonight so don't wait up. Don't leave this house at anytime for any thing. Don't open the doors for anyone if they knock. Xavier and Adrian have their own keys to the house. They're coming over today to look after you. If you guys are hungry, there's stuff to cook.

                          Good morning Dolcezza.

I chuckle at his letter and walk over to the microwave to get the Pancakes. I put some syrup on it and headed to the living room to watch some Netflix. Adrian and Xavier will be mad at me for watching it without them but I can't wait.

After a while I hear my phone ringing and I see the contact name 'cherry' so I pick it up.

"O my gosh, hey cherry" (Alexa)

"Hey Alex, I haven't heard from you in a long time. I miss you" (cherry)

Cherry is my bestfriend. She used to live with me until she went off to collage. This is her last year there so she was supposed to come home in a couple weeks. She also calls me Alex

"Yeah, I miss you too. It's your last few weeks at collage isn't it?"

"Yes. Two weeks, then I'll be able to move back in with you and see you bitch! I so excited" she squeals.

I have no idea how I'm explaining this to both Cherry, or Bruce.I can't tell her about Josh just yet. She doesn't even know I don't stay at home anymore. I can't let her go home by herself because what if someone hurts her?

When she gets back, she might have to stay here with us for a while.

"Great!"

We talked for a while. She was telling me about her college life and about the cute guys there. I told her I took a vacation from work. We went on to talk about all sorts of stuff.

Obviously I left out the 'our bedtfriend got kidnapped by a lunatic Russian mafia leader and I'm currently hiding out in a safe house with the hot ass leader of the Italian mafia part' but ehh, she doesn't need the details.

" I have finals so I gotta study. Bye love you" (cherry)

"Bye love you too"

I hang up.

Things just got a whole lot more interesting.