{9}-Blockers

We pull into my driveway and I got out his car

We pull into my driveway and I got out his car. I'm so fucking mad at him and so I didn't even talk the rest of the car ride.

I walk up to my front door and I notice a letter on my front porch. It had blood all over it. Bruce was waiting for me to get in my house before he goes to his but then he came out of the car after seeing the weirded out expression on my face.

I pick up the letter and there was a name on it.

"Bruce White".

I hand him this weird ass letter and he opens it.

Long time no see old friend. You're probably confused on why this letter isn't on your porch instead. I've been watching you for a while and I see you've grown fond of this woman. Her friend Josh is it? isn't in the best shape at the moment pal. I'll be coming for her next. Her friend here doesn't look like he has that long to live. I'll take everything you've ever loved and burn it to the fucking ground. Watch your back
V.P

"Fucking hell" he says angrily

"What is it?" I ask him and he hands me the letter.

After reading it, I felt so enraged. Josh did nothing to who ever this man is. This letter was a tad bit dramatic. Who is he? The freaking undertaker?

"Who the fuck is v.p" I ask tears brimming my waterline.

"It's short for viper" he sighs.

"Who is this viper?"

"He's a ruthless Cruel man that runs the Russian mafia". He sighs again before continuing "And I am the Don of the Italian mafia". He looks down at the floor not wanting to look me in the eye.

I chuckle stopping my tears because this has to be a sick joke. I look at him again seeing a serious expression on his face.

"You're actually serious?"

"I wouldn't lie about something this serious".

"And now you tell me this after my fucking friend gets kidnapped?" I pause before continuing. "You didn't think to tell me something this important?"

"I didn't want you involved in my world" he sighs. "it looks like you already have, but we can't stay here. Pack a bag with clothes, we have to go to one of my safe houses. Viper already knows where we live".

"What about Josh? We can't just leave him in the hands of a freaking psychopath". I state tears now beginning to dry up.

"My men will do all they could to find him I promise, but we can't stay here, it isn't safe".

A sigh of relief hits me before I say "Let me pack my clothes, come inside".

We enter her house and she starts packing

We enter her house and she starts packing. I'm taking her to one of my safehouses because if I leave her here, viper might do something that I can't undo.

Fucking bastard.

I pace around the living room waiting for her to come outside with her bag of clothes.

****

After what seems like forever, she comes out with her duffle bag.

"Ready?"

"I guess" she answers unsure.

I waste no time before walking her over to my house where I always have a go-bag in case something like this happens. I grab the bag and leave the house. I walk her back to my car not wanting to leave her side. I throw both our bags in the trunk and I open the passenger side for her and she hops in. I go over to the drivers side also hopping in. I pull out of her driveway and continue to my warehouse.

I pull out my phone dialing a number.

"Adrian, I need you and Xavier to go to safehouse number 5 and make sure it's safe before I arrive there"

"Whats in it for me?" He asks

"I'm not in the fucking mood for your games" I say clenching my jaw.

"Wow, who pissed you off" he says all sarcastic.

Adrian I swear to the fucking devil.

"You of all people know that viper now knows where I live. I can't stay there. Now do as you are fucking told"

"Okay fine, only because you asked so micely" he chuckles before I hang up.

I continue driving.

She's oddly quiet. I don't like it one bit. I wonder what she's thinking about? Im positive she's mad at me for getting both her and her bestfriend in this mess. Thats why I didn't want to tell her. I don't want this life for her.

But I can't quite leave her alone. It's almost impossible.

****
We arrive at the safehouse where we meet Xavier and Adrian. She still hasn't said a word to me after we left the house.

I pull into the garage and get out of the car taking our bags.

"Are you guys sure no one followed you guys here?" I ask sternly.

If someone dared to follow any of us here, they most definitely are not leaving here alive.

"Of course not" Xavier rolls his eyes.

I'll dig his eyes out with a fucking knife if he doesn't stop.

"Okay great, you guys can go back to the warehouse and make sure everyone is looking for vipers wareabouts. I want atleast 200 men out searching for viper tonight.

"Yeah yeah we know" Adrian adds rolling his eyes also.

Whats with these people and rolling their eyes? They might be my bestfriends but they get on my nerves sometimes.

"OH, you're trying to get rid of us because we're cock blocking you two" he says wiggling his eyebrows while looking at Alexa and then back at me.

"We're not-" she starts but I cut her off with "yes, now go".

I mostly only said that to get rid of them.

They leave and we enter the house to get settled in.

I take her upstairs to show her her room. She nods and goes in locking the door behind her. On that note, I went to my room to get settled in. I take off my clothes, the usual black shirt and black pants before running the shower. I stand under the burning hot water, just how I like it.

I wonder what Alexa is doing?

Word count: 1052

What do you guys think?

What do you do for fun?
I read wattpad for fun lol<3