{13}~ Truth Or Dare

She's so lucky I'm whipped asf

It's been two weeks since we had our conversation about her friend staying here. I ended up saying yes since she wouldn't shut up about it.

"I don't know Alexa. What if someone finds the safe house?"

"They won't, please can you just trust me? We can trust cherry" she says looking at me with her cute ass puppy eyes.

"You're not gonna stop bugging me about this unless I say yes are you?" I said looking at her sternly.

"Nope!" She says popping the p. She turns her head to the side looking at me innocently.

"Fine". I finally say.

That brings us to where we are right now. The airport. We've been sitting here waiting for her friend to come off her flight for three hours. Great.

She suddenly jumps out of her seat and ran over to A blonde girl. The girl drops all her bags and opened her arms to hug Alexa."Cherry!" She exclaims hugging the girl.

After greeting each other, Alexa walks her over to me and introduces us. "Cherry this is Bruce, my.....friend, Bruce, Cherry my bestfriend"

"Pleasure to meet you Bruce" I shake her hand with a blank expression on my face.

****

The ride home felt like forever. The girls talked the whole ride back. Can't believe I said yes to this. Well Fuck me.

I pull into the driveway seeing Adrian and Xavier's cars parked out front. I told them to meet me at home.

I come out of the car and opened the door for the girls. I take the luggage out the trunk. They were heavy as fuck. She brought like a hundred bags.

I carry the bags inside and we saw Adrian and Xavier sitting on the couch.

"Xavier, Adrian. This is my bestfriend cherry" she introduces.

"Wow, you live her with three hot guys?" she asks Alexa. She chuckles and says "no, just bruce"

 She chuckles and says "no, just bruce"