{6}- I'll Kill Him

I showered in her guest bathroom still struggling to walk with the pain of those cuts and bruises

I showered in her guest bathroom still struggling to walk with the pain of those cuts and bruises. I couldn't tell her how I go those, I just couldn't.

I don't want her involved in any of this. I can't bare the thought of something happening to her. It would litterally crush me.

I don't normally get attached to people but something about her made me curious. Why her?

I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. Once I was dressed, I was welcomed with the fresh smell of bacon and eggs. Bacon was my favorite.

"Smells good in here" I praised as she continued cooking. She looked so fucking hot in that outfit she had on. It almost drove me mad. I made my way to the living room and sat down watching TV.

(Alexa's outfit)

"Hungry?" She asked waiting for a response

"Hungry?" She asked waiting for a response."Starving". "Well you're in luck" she says followed by a warm smile. When she was finished, she walked over to me empty handed. She straddled my lap with her hands laced behind my neck.

"You're not getting anything to eat until you explain how you got those wounds"
I sighed and looked at the eagerness in her eyes. "I already told you, I fell in a rose bush".

The look she gave me, I could tell she didn't believe that for a second.

She tried to climb off of my lap and I held her waist keeping her on top of the bulk in my pants. I'm sure she could have feel my growing errection as her pussy laid against it. I moved her waist backed and fort rubbing her pussy against my semi-hard dick. She moaned as we grinded against each other.

I put my head against the crook of her neck and whispered "where do you think you're going?"

"To get us something to eat" she said furrowing her eyebrows at me. "You can sit right her a little longer love"

"What? You're gonna dry hump me? She said sarcastically rolling her eyes at me.

I snaked my hands around her throat to remind her not to roll her eyes at me. Without a doubt, as stubborn as this one is, she rolled them again.

She's about to drive me crazy.

I was talking to her when there's a ring at the door. She looked at the monitors to see who it was and it seemed to be someone she knew. She opened the door and I saw a man outside the door. She told him come in and introduced me to him.

"Bruce, this is Josh, my friend" I clenched my jaw as she introduced him to me."Nice to meet you Bruce" he said with a stupid smile on his ugly ass face.

"Pleasures all mine" I replied with a fake smile. He sat on the other couch while she headed back to the kitchen. He couldn't even hide the way he was looking at her butt as she walked away.

I'll fucking kill him.

Word count: 500

You guys like Josh?