Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!

Ash POV:

Me: Double Iron Bash!

Melmetal swung its arms at full speed. Drampa managed to avoid the first hit, but was injured by the second. While Drampa was trying to stabilize itself, I used this time to command.

Me: Now, Flash Cannon!

The light reflected onto Melmetal began accumulating. Melmetal then fired a really powerful blast. While Drampa was floating on the air, the Flash Cannon landed directly, lowering Drampa's Special Defense.

Me: Alright!

Gou: Way to go!

Pikachu: Pika!

Scorbunny: Score!

Drampa was very weakened, but it finally admitted it's defeat.

Me: Alright! So take us to a Applin!

The Drampa soon gained back consciousness and trudged into the forest. Ash and the gang followed.

As the group got deeper into the forest, they looked around them and noticed how scenic the forest had became. There are many different kinds of flowers and fruits. Cherrims and Furrets are also everywhere. The group soon stumbled upon a apple with eyes on top of it.

Gou: Ohh, a green apple! Must be a shiny!

Ash: Wow! Can we catch it?

The Drampa nodded its head.

Ash: Alright, Gou, you catch it.

Gou: What!? You're the one who earned it.

Ash: Nah, it's fine. You catch it.

Gou: Ok... if you insists I guess?

Gou whipped out a Pokeball from his pocket and tossed it at the Applin.

*shake*
*shake*
*shake*
*click!*

Gou: owdixnaisnjeeiwk YEAH HOOO!

Ash: HAHAHAHA, nice man.

NightcoreDCX: Quick question guys, does our boy Ash already have a Rookidee?

A few months later~

It's been a few months ever since Ash returned to Alola. He and his buddy, Gou, have been going all over the place catching new Pokemons. They went to many different parts of a Alola and discovered many new things. Back at Melemele island ( I think that's what it's called ), Gou and Ash decided to split up for whatever reason. Gou was just curious and Ash is like, man, I want to go to Galar region so bad.

At School~

Me: mAn, I wAnNa gO To ThE GaLar ReGion sO baD. I did visit it though, but I wanna fight the gyms there and stuff! It'll be so fun!

Kiawe: Bet it'll be!

Kukui: Why not just do it then?

Me: I CAN!?

Lana: Yeah! No one's stopping you!

Kukui: Exactly, Pokémon Champ. Catch new Pokémons and take part in the league. Perhaps you might win again, who knows?

Mallow: Yeah! Don't worry about us. We got your back!

Lillie: ...

Lillie stared away bashfully. She had a bit of a worried look pasted on her face. Kukui glanced at her. He was able to tell what she was thinking without a doubt. He sighed before speaking.

Kukui: Lillie, what's up?

Lillie: H-huh? Oh, yeah. I-I'll support you too!

Kiawe: Oh, I see what's going on.