Chapter 21: Dynamax

Ash's POV:
Morning~

It was a extremely important day for me. I woke up to a cooling morning with Pikachu tapping on my shoulder. Scorbunny hopped onto my head as I progressed to the kitchen. Today, is the day where I could sign up for a league and charge my way through the ranks. My Pokemons, Decidueye, Incineroar, Lycanroc, Melmetal, Greninja, Infernape and a lot more were ready for battling and a front charge to a new adventure.

Leon, the undefeated is way above the level of all the champions I had seen. Diantha, Cynthia, Steven, etc. Today, he's going against Lance who is in the Elite Four! I'm totally hyped.

I wore my gloves tightly to my hands with a blue jacket on my back. Gou wore his grey coloured one. I returned all of my Pokemons into their Pokeballs except Lycanroc and Melmetal.

Me: Lycanroc, Melmetal, please inform me if professor Kukui comes back.

Lycanroc: Bark!

Melmetal: *nods*

Jirachi: Wait, Ash, am I coming?

Me: If you want to.

Jirachi: Sure!

Gou: Wait, is that a Jirachi!?

Me: Yup!

Jirachi: Hello!

Gou: Hey!

Jirachi flew into my arms and began napping with a smile.

Gou: Wow, you guys are cute together!

Me: Haha, thanks!

After a few minutes of breakfast and preparation, I locked the front door and hopped off the porch with Jirachi flying above Pikachu.

Me: Ready?

Pikachu: Pika!

Gou: Ready!

Scorbunny: Scorbunny!

We eagerly began running down the road towards the airport. Hopefully everyone is there and Lillie, Mallow and Lana had informed the others. I wonder what professor Kukui was up to in the hospital anyways. He does not really bring up anything about professor Burnet.

After a while with the air tickets, we patiently waited for the others. After a few minutes, nobody had arrived yet although the place is packed like sardines. I sighed before looking at the clock.

Gou: Do you think we are too early? We arrived here at like 9 o' clock.

Me: Yeah. Let's go for lunch first at KFC.

Gou: Alright!

Pikachu and Scorbunny: Pika! Scorbunny!

Quilava sat on Gou's head while I began ordering at the counter for two chicken burger and two pepsies.

I walked over to their table to see Gou browsing through the wikipedia about the Galar region.

Gou: Wow! Ash, look at this!

He showed me his phone. I took a closer look to see a big ass Snorlax that has a tree on its belly.

Me: What!? Is that a Snorlax?

Gou: Gigantamax Snorlax to be exact!

Me: Woah! What about that one! *points at phone*

Gou: That's Gigantamax Gengar!

Me: Wow, they all look really different.

Gou: Of course! It's one of the most popular topic talked about in the Galar region! It says that trainers can use Gigantamax Pokemons to battle!