Chapter 16: Intensity

Ash's POV:
Friday~

I woke up as usual. Had my same cookie crisps cereal for breakfast. Wore my typical Ash clothes. I put on my cap as Pikachu and Scorbunny jumped onto my shoulders. I can't wait for the trip to Ula Ula island! It's going to be a huge mystery for all of us. Even Rotom can't make a guess. Speaking of Rotom, he had already went to Aether Paradise to look for more Ultra Beasts.

I waved goodbye to Professor Kukui and headed off the porch after closing the front door. I went down the road, with legs functioning quickly.

Pikachu: Pika!

Socrbunny: Score!

Me: Yeah, I'm excited too!

I told my cute buddies.

At school~
8am~

The bell had just gone, starting the school. Everyone was in class, just chatting about whatever. Our Pokemons were just playing catching with each other. School has already started but the teacher is not even here yet. What's the hold up?

Lana: Hey, Ash!

Me: Huh? Yeah?

I faced her as I stared into her cerulean blue eyes.

Lana: Want to go fishing today?

I sweatdropped at her likes or, also known as my dislikes. I swallowed my saliva before sighing. I place my arm on the table while resting my head on it.

Me: But it's so boring though...

Lana: Awww, but I think you'll like it...especially the possibilities of catching new Pokemons!

I was about to accept the request until I recalled about the trip to Ula Ula island.

Me: Sorry, Lana. But I think Professor Kukui have some after school plans for us today.

Professor Kukui: And that's right, Ash.

The voice caught our attention as everyone in the classroom faced the doorway. A man wearing a white uniform with green science labotory glasses and wearing a cap walked into the classroom. He was our teacher. His hand held a box with a handle as he place it on his desk.

Professor Kukui: Alola!

Everyone: Alola!

Professor Kukui: Good to see y'all in school.

Kiawe: Good to see you too.

Lillie: So are we going somewhere or?

I immediately twisted my head towards her. Wait, how did she know!? Was it a wild guess or did she heard me and Lana's conversation? Well, at least she's wearing her Hatterene outfit which is the only thing that matters.

Professor Kukui: Yup. We are going to Ula Ula island not only just for looking for Pokemons, but also finding out the mystery of the coldness in Ula Ula island.

Lana: Wha?

Sophocles: Oh yeah! I've seen it in the news.

Sophocles said while he was standing up.

Kiawe: Okay?

Professor Kukui: So, for this trip, you need to be in pairs just in case something bad happens. We don't know much about the new Pokemons, so it could be dangerous.

Damn.

Professor Kukui: Make sure you have your jackets with you because its going to be very cold there.

Everyone: Right!

Professor Kukui: Anyways, the next lesson is battling. Proceed to the battle field once you guys are done.