Chapter 5: Life

Narrator's POV:

6am~

Ash: *yawns*

Ash stretched his arm as he felt his hand grabbed on something...soft. Ash then could hear a cute girl's moan coming from directly in front of him. Ash opened his eyes weakly and could see Lillie in her underwear sitting right on top of his lower region.

Lillie: Looks like someone is having a good dream~

Lillie removed Ash's hand off her chest as she gave a devilish giggle.

Ash: L-Lillie!?

Lillie: Morning, Ash~

Lillie also yawned while raising her arm as she stretched and her other arm was folded behind her head.

Ash: "Damn...she's cute..." W-why are you up so early?

Lillie: Dunno...just tryna wake you up because I'm bored.

Ash: I'm gonna ask Professor to make breakfast for us because, you know, you woke me up...

Ash murmured meekly as he got out of bed.

Lillie: Sure! *giggles*

Ash got out of his room and looked out of the window. It was still very dark. When he arrived in the living room, all the Pokemons were still sound asleep. Ash could hear noises coming from the kitchen.

Ash looked across the kitchen counter to see Professor Kukui doing whatever he was doing.

Ash: Morning, professor...

Ash greeted as he rubbed his eyes. Professor Kukui looked at Ash. He wasn't expecting Ash to be up so early before sunrise.

Professor Kukui: Ash? Surprised to see you up this early.

Ash: Yeah, yeah...Lillie woke me up.

Professor Kukui: Well, since both of you are up, wash up then come and have breakfast.

Ash: Right...

Ash jumped off the chair and walked towards the bathroom tiredly.

After a few minutes, Ash came out of the bathroom and saw Lillie just passing by.

Ash: Oh, Lillie. You should get ready for breakfast.

Lillie: Oh, okay.

6.30am~

Ash munched on his spoonful of cereal while the Pokemons were eating theirs and Melmetal eating a bowl of iron bolts and nuts.

Professor Kukui: Leave the bowls in the sink. I'll wash it later.

Ash and Lillie ate finish their breakfast and packed their bags. Ash then noticed something in his bag which was wrapped in plastic. Ash took it out and brought it to his room.

Lillie: Ash, ready to go-Ash?

Lillie noticed Ash was missing but she saw his bag. Icika and Snowy made their way to Lillie.

Icika: Glaceon?

Snowy: Vulpix?

They had worried looks on their faces. Lillie place her hands on both of their heads and petted them.

Lillie: Ash is fine...let's just wait.

Ash soon came out of the room holding a small box wrapped in pink and white wrappers and ribbons.

Lillie: Wow, Ash. Who are you gonna give it too?

Ash: You of course.

Lillie took the present into her hands as she looked at it. She smiled before tugging it to her chest.