Chapter 19: Fight

Ash's POV:

8am~

I woke up extremely early which is pretty illegal for me since I'm Ash. I was wandering around the house after breakfast. No professor Kukui in sight. Where did he go? At the same time when I wanted to ask him something important. I sighed before noticing Gou had woken up.

Me: Oh, you're up early.

Gou: Well, I heard someone making a lot of noise.

Me -.- kay.

Gou: Where's the professor?

Me: Sigh, not sure. He wasn't at home yesterday.

Gou: Oh. I see.

I walked towards the kitchen table to grab my phone. I instructed Rotom to dial professor Kukui. I grabbed a bottle of grape juice from the refridgerator and began sipping down on it. Gou was just doing Gou things.

After waiting for a whole ten minutes, I hung the call. A worrying feeling slowly crept into my heart. Hopefully he is just fine.

Me: Rotom, call Lillie for me, please.

Rotom: Very well. *Buzz* *Buzz*

Lillie's POV:

Me: 🎵 When we look back 🎵 And when we're old 🎵 See your footprints next to mine along the road 🎵 And I don't know, what the future holds 🎵 But as long as you're with me, you're not alone, you'll never be-

IPhone X: Ring! Ring!

I sighed in frustration as I flipped the switch to turn off the music. I removed my headphones before walking to my queen-sized bed. I grabbed my luxurious phone and took a glance. It was from Ash!

Me: It's Ash! How did he wake up so early? Oh well...

I picked up the call and held the phone against my ear.

Me: Ash?

Ash: Alola, Lillie!

Me: A-Alola.

Ash: I hope you had a great morning.

Me: Uhhh, I was just singing- I mean, eating.

Ash: Say, will you be at home today?

Me: Yeah, what's wrong?

Ash: Can the group go to your house today?

Me: Huh?

Ash: It's a important announcement.

Me: O-okay then.

Ash: Right, later!

Me: L-later.

Both of us hung the call. I wonder what's the matter. I guess only time will find out.

Ash's POV:

I have contacted all my friends to visit Lillie's. Sophocles was unable to make it because he needed to do research about Dynamaxing. Kiawe was obviously too occupied with the farm. The last person I was contacting was Lana. I felt butterflies in my stomach. How am I going to explain it to her? Before I knew it, the call was picked up.

Lana: Hello?

Me: Alola, Lana.

Lana: Hey Ash, what's up?

She asked in a sweet tone which was soon about to be changed into a venomous one.

Me: Uhhhh, Lana, can you go to Lillie's house today?