Chapter 14: The forest witch

Ash's POV:

I'm currently in Mallow's restaurant with the others right now. We were having our lunch despite it being 3pm. I drank my glass of orange juice while Marowak, Primarina, Sobble, Scorbunny, Grooky, Snowy, Pikachu, Icika, Togedemaru, Vaporean and Snowy were playing with each other. 

I looked back at Lillie's phone as she continued showing me the Hatterene. I took out the Rotom smartphone to scanned the final evolution of Hatenna.

Rotom: Hatterene, the Forest Witch Pokemon. Psychic and Fairy type. The final evolved form of Hatenna. It emits psychic power strong enough to cause headaches as a deterrent to the approach of others.

Kiawe: Wait what?

Lillie: Woah, is that a Pokedex?

Sophocles: I think it's a Rotom.

Me: Well, it is a Rotom, smartphone form.

Everyone: Cool!

Mallow approached the group with their drinks as she gave the Pokemons their food and place the tray of orange juices on the table.

Sophocles: Well, don't mind me. I'm just gonna analyze it real quick.

He smirked while pointing a screwdriver.

I kept the phone before kicking my legs.

Me: Come on! When will we search for Pokemons?

I said impatiently.

Mallow: Relax~. We're gonna go to the forest. I heard there is a lot of Pokemons there!

Lana: Wait, what about the ocean? There's way more Pokemons there than in the forest.

Kiawe: Nah, bro. Go to Akala island. There are new Pokemons at my farm that I want to show you.

Mallow: What do you think?

Everybody turned to the bookworm.

Lillie: U-uhh...umm...I was thinking if we should go to the shopping mall.

Mallow: Eh? Shopping mall?

Lillie: Y-yeah, because, some trainers could have caught different Pokemons and I was thinking if we should go to a populated area...

Then, we were all scared by a loud clap by Kiawe as he exclaimed out.

Kiawe: Good thinking Lillie!

Sophocles: Wait, wha?

Mallow: You heard the lady! Let's go shopping!

The boys let out a sigh while the girls are crazily discussing about shopping.

Sophocles: Shopping sucks...

Kiawe: I'm just there for the Pokemons...

Me: Same...

One of the girls were so loud that we manage to hear a part of their conversation.

Mallow: I heard that there are new productions!

Lana: Oh yeah! Shopping spree intensifies!

Me: "Well shit."

3.50pm~

We arrived at the shopping mall and what's the first thing that happened? Clothes shopping. We entered the clothes store which has extensive offers of the new clothes. The girls were already checking out the clothes while us boys were just dropping in the seats.