Chapter 8: Broken heart

Ash's POV:
5.50pm~

I arrived at Lillie's front door and rang the doorbell. While waiting, I was thinking about all their reactions if I tell them that I'm leaving just for a while, to do risky stuff. It's not like I'm going to die, don't see why Lana's worried.

I heard a click on the door as it slowly opened. Lillie stared at me as I looked at her up and down. She was wearing a apron while almost covered in full flour. I looked behind her to see what she was doing as I realised that she was wearing her underwear again, exposing her back and thighs.

Me: What in the world happened?

Lillie scratched the back of her head as she tried explaining.

Lillie: Haha! You see...I was baking something, that's all! Come in.

Lillie walked away towards the kitchen as I closed the door behind me and followed.

In the kitchen, was a hell of a mess. Flour all over the floor. I sweat dropped at this as I looked around the table to find a cake.

Me: Cool! You made it all by yourself?

Lillie gave me a nod as she smiled. She gave me the plates and forks as I quickly took a bite.

Lillie: H-how is it?

Me: ... Amazing!

Lillie heaved a sigh of relief.

Lillie: Well, glad you like it.

Lillie sat beside me as she stared at how I eat.

Me: Oh hey Lillie.

Lillie: Hm?

Me: "Okay nevermind, I'll ask something else." What are we going to do after this?

Lillie: Well, I will be checking on Icika and Snowy first, then we will go out on a da-I mean, going out.

Me: Okay?

I continued gobbling down the cake.

After eating, I followed Lillie upstairs to see her petting her Pokemons.

I heard a click on a door as I turned towards the sound. Gladion came out of his room.

Lillie: You finally woke up.

Lillie turned to Gladion as he yawned.

Gladion: Yeah yeah. I just really want to know what mom is doing right now.

Lillie: Same...

I watched Gladion go downstairs as I turned to Lillie. She turned to face me as well.

Lillie: We should get going now.

Me: Right.

Lillie went to her room to get changed as I waited outside.

After waiting like a couple few seconds, the door opened up as Lillie came out. Lillie was wearing her Sylveon dress which I gave her.

Lillie: H-how do I look?

Me: ... You look stunning, Lillie!

I ran over to her as I took a closer view of her in her dress.

Lillie smiled before asking me to follow her downstairs.

Lillie: Alright, let's get going.

Me: Right!

After going outside, Gladion was outside as well.

Gladion: Where you going?

He asked his sister.