Chapter 9: Lust

Ash's POV:

Lillie: S-sorry...I shouldn't be butting into your business...

Lillie said as she walked down the path, leaving me behind but I followed closely. I could not see the tears in her eyes but I could tell as her voice became raspy.

Me: Sorry too...Arceus, you made me so guilty everytime.

Lillie: I am just worried...don't tell me about the stories again, okay?

Me: Okay, promise. Anyways, when are we going to find your dad?

Lillie: My mother found the reports, let's head to my place real quick.

Me: Okay then.

At Lillie's house~
7.45pm~

Lillie opened her front door but the lights were already on. As I looked around her head, I saw Gladion just sitting on a chair, on his phone as always.

Lillie: My mom will be back shortly.

Me: Okay. Can I play with Icika and Snowy for a moment?

Lillie: Of course!

Me: Thanks!

I rushed upstairs to Lillie's room to play with Icika.

Lillie's POV:
8pm~

Lusamine: I'm home, kids!

Gladion and I faced the doorway and saw our mother.

Gladion and I: Welcome home!

Me: Show me the docu-

My mother immediately hugged me tightly.

Lusamine: Oh! Isn't my sweet daughter excited!

I rolled my eyes as she began to do this again while Gladion just giggled. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs to down here.

Ash: Alola, Lusamine!

Lusamine: Wait, isn't that...Ash!?

Ash: Sure am!

My mom immediately charged to Ash and giving him a tight hug that she gave me just now.

Lusamine: Awww! Good to see you again! You won't understand how much Lillie misses you!

Me: M-mom! Just show us the reports already!

Lusamine: No need to rush, dear. I need to unpack my stuff first.

I saw her taking something that I would never see in my life. It is a flask with a bright pink liquid inside with a note at the bottom corner.

I squinted my eyes to read before she went upstairs. I followed her as well as Ash while Gladion is just...doing Gladion things.

My mom place her bags as I saw even more flasks and some weird things.

Me: Mom, what did you even bring?

Lusamine: Oh nothing, just some important things.

She then went downstairs to the basement, to my father's room.

Me: Where's Magearna?

Lusamine: It's at Aether Paradise working with Rotom and the rest. I came back to report this back to you. I'm going back tomorrow early morning.

Ash: Oh yeah, Magearna. I've actually seen one before.

Me and Lusamine: Really?

Ash: Yeah, when I saw it, I also encountered a Volcanion, a mythical Pokemon.