Chapter 18: Start line

Ash's POV:

We are currently at Aether Paradise. Lillie was tending the wounds of Lapras as she sprayed a Super potion on the cuts. Lana and Mallow was just chitchatting. In the meantime, Sophocles went to grab something to eat. I was in the company at Lillie's mother's office looking at Dynamax Pokemons.

Me: Wait, so ALL Pokemons can Dynamax!?

Lusamine: Yes, that's right. Some Pokemons have Dynamax Phenomenon, when they Dynamax, they Gigantamax instead.

Me: Woah...

Pikachu: Pika pi.

Scorbunny: Scorbunny.

Lusamine: Oh yeah, can you do me a favor?

Me: Of course!

Lusamine: Well, I'm suppose to deliver a letter and some things to another professor but I don't know where he lives. So, I decided to just pass this to professor Oak. Can you do that for me?

Me: Wait, so I'm suppose to go back to Kanto?

Lusamine: Yup.

Lusamine handed me a yellow letter with a red button in the middle with a Pokeball sign. She also gave me a ziploc bag which inside looks like gloves and a...Z-Ring?

Me: Of course! You don't mind if I burrow Corviknight right?

Lusamine: Of course!

Me: When must I give this?

Lusamine: Hmm...I think he wanted it by tomorrow.

Me: Right! I'll go now since I'm free.

Lusamine: Stay safe!

Me: I will!

When I turned around, I heard a few knocks on the door. I was a little surprised that I could have fallen right on my butt. Then I could hear Lusamine raising her voice to speak to the person behind the door.

Lusamine: Come in!

The door slowly opened before a orange-haired woman walked in. She had emerald eyes and sunglasses above her forehead. She had a ponytail by the right side of her hair and she had blue socks that reaches up from toe to thigh. She was wearing some sort of brown laboratory uniform which I assume she was a professor.

???: Hey, President.

Lusamine: Oh, hey Sonia. Didn't expect to see you this early. I thought you said you are coming tomorrow?

Sonia: Well, I thought you would need help with Dynamax stuff.

She then turned her eyes towards me with her head facing me.

Sonia: May I ask, who is this young trainer?

Lusamine gave a warm smile before walking over to me. She wrapped a hand around my neck while smiling gleefully and place a hand on my raven hair before petting it.

Lusamine: This is Ash, from Pallet town. He's a incredibly hardworking boy and also loves Pokemon.

I smiled as well. She really is starting to act like a mother to me. I snuck in chuckle before looking at Sonia.

Me: Nice to meet you!

Sonia: Oh, Ash, am I right? I've seen you in the Kalos League on TV.

Me: Really?

Scorbunny: Scorbunny!

Pikachu: Pika pi!