Chapter 1: Tears

Ash's POV:
Morning~

I took my flight early this morning so that I could meet my friends much earlier. I stayed at Kanto for like four months before coming back here. I couldn't resist. I wonder how are all my friends doing when I was going. Who would expect me to be back? It doesn't really matter as I planned to give them a surprise.

Pikachu: Pika!

Me: We're almost there, Pikachu!

I said as I looked down from the window to see Melemele island.

Pilot: Everyone, hold tight onto your seats. Fasten your seat belt. We're ready to land on Melemele Island, Alola. Thank you for choosing Lugia Airlines and we are happy to have you on our flight.

The plane started vibrating and here we go!

We landed safely on the ground as I began making my way out. I jumped down the last few flights of stairs before yelling on top of my lungs,

Me: We're back, Alola!

Pikachu: Pika, pika!

Me: Alright, Pikachu. Let's visit Professor Kukui's house.

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu and I immediately rushed to the Melemele beach.

At Professor Kukui's house~
Noon~

I stepped in front of the door and take in a deep breath.

Me: Ready, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

I heard the click of the door as it opened up. Then, Professor Kukui appeared.

Professor Kukui: What!? Ash!?

Me: That's me!

Professor Kukui: What brings you here!?

Me: Hehe, I don't know. Just feel like you all want to see me again.

Professor Kukui: *giggles* Come in!

I went into the house to find all my Pokemons, just eating. When they turned to me, they all charged right at me.

Rowlet: Brrrrr, brrrrr!

Incineroar: Raw!

Lycanroc: Ruff!

Me: Haha! Good to see you guys again.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Melmetal rushing towards me.

Me: HOLY-

Then, Melmetal dropped onto all of us. I felt like my bones crushing into pieces. I could hear Professor Kukui laughing.

Professor Kukui: Anyways, Ash, you hungry?

I nodded as a response. Professor Kukui smiled before heading towards the kitchen. He took out eggs and started frying them on a pan while I was watching TV.

After the food was prepared, I began to chow down my food.

Professor Kukui: So Ash, what are your plans?

Me: Well, of course I want to visit my friends. I feel like they missed me a lot.

Professor Kukui: They definitely do. Sophocles was very happy he went to Hoenn. He caught two new Pokemons.

Me: Wow!

I said in awe as I was still munching on my food.

Professor Kukui: Kiawe too, he caught a new Pokemon when he was in Ula Ula Island. He also passed two of the trials.