Chapter 20: Just a friend

Ash's POV:

Lana: Truth or dare?

Lillie: ...Dare!

Mallow: Ooooh~ Did you choose dare because you don't want Ash to see you as a scaredy cat?

Lillie: N-no...

Lana: Well, that's fine. I dare you to close your eyes throughout this entire game.

Lillie: Huh? "Well, that's easy."

Lana: Buuuut, if you open your eyes, you must do another dare.

Lillie: Okay. *closes eyes*

Lana and Mallow decided to walk around the room. I was confused and I let my guard down.

Me: Wait, what if it was her t-

I was shoved by great force by Lana and Mallow. I lost balance when I stood up and fell right onto the blonde girl.

Lillie: Eep!

She opened her eyelids to reveal her emerald pupils staring into mine. My hands on the ground beside her waist. Our lips almost touching as she stared deeply in my auburn eyes. The other girls were fangirling crazily. Lillie's face began burning with intense heat as she began shaking.

Lillie: A-A-Ash!?

Me: They set this up!

I looked at them in frustration. Our Pokemons were laughing horrendously. The girls were giggling like insane hell. Wish Gou was here but he went to the bathroom.

Lana: And Lillie opened her eyes! Lillie, kiss Ash!

Me and Lillie: What!?

Mallow: Come on! You're so close to each other!

Lillie and I looked back into each others eyes. I had completely pinned her down. The cute blonde with a very healthy body began blushing even deeply.

I closed in the gaps as she did the same. When our lips about to touch, I immediately got off of her.

Me: No way! I'm not doing that!

I bellowed with aggression.

Mallow: Hey! That was such a good chance!

Me: That's still not happening!

I immediately softened my voice. I had raised my voice above the roof on accident. I looked back at Lillie to see her looking...upset? She had water in her eyes as well.

Lillie: Y-yeah...I think you guys were...*sob*...a little overboard...

Mallow: Lillie?

Lillie: I'm okay, really...

I looked back at the honey blonde who held her own arm. I started to feel bad but I began explaining.

Me: I'm sorry, Lillie...I didn't mean to...hurt your feelings that way...

Lillie: N-no, it's okay. It was just...unexpected...

Me: Don't get me wrong...I intend to build no relationship with anyone...

Everyone was shocked. They have no idea what was up with me. I felt a little anger in my heart at myself.

Me: Sorry Lillie...I don't see you that way...you're nothing more than a friend!

I had accidentally raised my voice which caused everyone to step back away from me. Just then, Gou came back too, wondered what was going on. Tears began flowing from Lillie's face. I was too harsh...I didn't intend to!