Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears

Ash's POV: 

Milo presented to me with the first gym badge: the Grass badge! Along with a Magical Leaf TM which was not really too useful to me. I headed back to the backstage as the gym was now under repair. Gloria and my friends were already waiting for me. 

Lillie: Ash, that was amazing! I feel like Raboot and you have a really powerful bond together! 

Gloria: Yeah! Raboot was amazing with that meteor attack! 

Gloria and Lillie complimented me. I was flattered. Raboot and Pikachu were just communicating with one another as well as Snowy, Grookey, and Sobble in their Pokemon language. 

Gloria: Though my battle is going to be delayed though... 

Gloria pouted. I scratched the back of my head, aware that it was probably thanks to me. 

Me: Yeah, sorry... 

Soon, Milo entered the healing station. 

Hop: Oh, it's Milo!

Milo: Hey, Hop! 

Me: Thanks for the battle, Milo! 

Milo: No, thank you, Ash. Your performance was spectacular! 

Milo congratulated. Turffield gym would not be opened again for a couple of days due to maintenance. However, Milo decided to give the rest of us the gym badges. 

Gloria: What?! I can't accept this! 

Gloria immediately exclaimed, and Hop seemed to be in agreement. 

Milo: It's fine! My gym should not be that tough anyways. Hulbury and Motostoke are going to be a lot harder. 

Author: Just a little edit here after reviewing some stuff. Uhh, apparently Milo's Pokemons don't have Sing for whatever reason though they could literally learn it at level 1. So yeah, to make things harder, I'm just gonna give Gossifleur Sing, and Eldegoss, Substitute. 

Milo insisted. Gloria and Hop decided that it was just fine to accept the badge. Lillie and I were already prepared to set off for the next city. Before we head off, Milo stopped us. 

Milo: Oh wait! One more thing! 

Milo went to the daycare Centre which was just close by. After patching up Raboot, we hurriedly followed after Milo. Just then, Milo held out a familiar Pokemon towards us. 

Gloria: Gossifleur?! 

Gloria immediately called out, stunned to see her lost Pokemon so suddenly. 

Milo: Oh? So it belonged to you guys? Glad that I decided to pick it up. 

Milo hand over the Flower Petal Pokemon to Gloria who tugged it tightly. 

Gloria: I'm so sorry, Gossifleur... wished that I could have been a better trainer and take care of you better... 

Gloria scolded herself, relieved that she got it back as tiny teardrops formed at the corner of her eyes, although Gossifleur just seemed cheerful, happy that its trainer managed to find it. 

Gloria: Thank you so much! 

Gloria thanked Milo gratefully. 

Milo: Small thing, don't mention it! Oh yeah, one more thing... 

Milo dug out something from his backpack which seemed like a egg incubator. He opened it and a egg with purple and yellow patterns showed up in sight. It looked rare. 

Me: This is? 

I asked curiously, wondering what Pokemon it was going to hatch into. Milo replied with a shrug.