ONE

Love is not perfect,

It isn't a fairytale or storybook,

and it doesnot always come easy.

Love is overcoming obstacles,

facing challenges,

fighting to be together,

holding up,

and never letting go.

It is a short word,

easy to spell,

difficult to define,

and impossible to live without.

Love is a penance but most of all,

love is realising that every hour, every minute, every second was worth is because you did it together.

We make mistakes,

we realise them,

Sometimes we realise too late

And that person has gone far away from us

But sometimes that distance is also important,

Because we get to know that,

"Love is not finding someone to live with, Love is finding someone you can't live without."

* * * *

"Mumma where are you?" Baby Tae shouted as he tried to find his mother.

"I am here baby...comeon find me."

"Aaah mumma where are you hiding?" He cutely kept his hand under his chin and started tapping on his lips. He then started peeking behind the curtains, under the dining table, behind the doors but couldn't find her.

In last he stopped and sat on the couch with a big pout on his lips and arms folding in front of his chest. He looked around whole house and then his eyes started getting teary and the bottom lip started shaking.

"Where are you mumma? Why are you not coming out? Are you angry with Taetae? Please come to me...don't leave Taetae."

Quiet sobs escaped from his lips and he was immediately brought into a warm hug and a mothery embrace surrounded him.

"Aww baby, mumma was just playing with you. I will never leave you."

He looked up at her with his big teary eyes and then lifted his pinky finger up.

"Promise?"

Mrs.Kim smiled and wiped her baby's tears away. She then interwined their pinky fingers and a wide boxy smile appeared on his lips.

"Promise!"

And a drop of tear fell from his eye, looking at his and his mother's picture.

"You broke your promise mom." He smiled sadly. "You left me alone in this cruel world...why?"

He sighed and sat on his bed. Just like everyday, he woke up earlier than the alarm. It was still 2 minutes left for his alarm to ring and he waited for it to ring. Once he turned the alarm off, he stood up and went to the bathroom for his morning routines. After taking shower, he wore his office outfit and went downstairs, only to be welcomed by silence.

 After taking shower, he wore his office outfit and went downstairs, only to be welcomed by silence