EIGHT

"We're a mess, You and I, but the truth is, you captivate me in ways no soul ever will

"We're a mess, You and I, but the truth is, you captivate me in ways no soul ever will."

-×-

"It is raining." Taehyung sighed as he looked outside the window, muching the omelette he just made for his breakfast. "Haah looks like its not gonna stop anytime soon." Taehyung sighed, walking over to the kitchen sink and washing his plate. He then wiped his hands and picked up an umbrella hanging at the left of the main door.

"Gotta go Taetae" He told to himself and went outside. Walking on the roadside, passing people who were in their raincoats and with umbrellas, Tae reached to nearby bus stop to wait for the bus. He was a little early today. Normally he gets the bus after 5 minutes of arrival but today 10 minutes had passed, bus still hadn't arrived.

"Why isn't the bus arriving? I will get late" Tae murmered as he bit his lip. The last thing he wanted now was to get late and face Jeon Jungkook. He waited and 10 more minutes passed. "No this is not good. I am already 15 minutes late now. Maybe I should walk a little and if bus arrives, I will take it." He murmered again, looking at his left but there was no sign of the bus.

He sighed and started walking in rain with his umbrella protecting him from drops which he would love to feel if he wasn't going to office. Tae always loved rain, he still does.

After walking a bit, he noticed a old lady standing under a shed. She was tensed and clearly waiting for rain to stop.

"Are you okay grandma?" Tae asked as he stopped in front of her. The old lady looked up and said "I have to go home. I have to give medicines to my son but his rain isn't stopping. How am I supposed to go?" Grandma said and lowered her head.

Tae thought for a while, he was late for office already, he can't waste his time like that right?

No

Tae sighed and went under the shed.

"Here" he said and handed the umbrella to the old lady who looked at him confused. "Take it grandma and go to your son. He needs you more this time "

"But"

"I can manage. I am young, you need it more. Please accept it and go." Tae said with a wide boxy smile and the old lady couldn't help but smile fondly at him. "Thankyou so much son. I will return it to you tomorrow at this same place."

"Don't worry about it." Tae smiled and the lady then went towards the crosswalk that was right in front of them.

"Great...now Kim Taehyung, you better run otherwise that dracula will suck your all blood." He said and kept his bag on his head and ran from there.

Little did he know that someone was watching him, from his black luxury car which was stopped because of the red signal. Jungkook saw how Tae helped that lady and he saw Tae running in rain too. He watched him till he was out of sight.