ELEVEN

"Real love doesn't meet you at your best,
It meets you in your mess."

-×-

500 followers! OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH!

-×-

Taehyung was eating strawberries while looking at the pink roses with a wide smile on his face. He loves strawberries, and wine and roses. He loved everything that was in that box. Someone said sorry sincerely and as a good human being, he accepted it.

"I should tell Jimin!" He said and searched for his phone on the bed. "Where's my phone?" He searched a little more and then he remembered. "Fuck! I forgot to take it from Mr.Jeon today too. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

He grabbed his hair and threw it in the pillow. "Why is my life so twisted?" He checked the time. "Aah a meeting must be going on right now. I don't wanna go there Ahaaaaaaaa!" He sat up straight and stared at the wall. "How will I pass a whole day without my phone?"

"The day is gonna be boring!"

"Mr.Park?" Jungkook said and Jimin got attentive.

"Yes sir?"

"Last night, Secretary Kim left his phone here and I forgot to bring it here. Also secretary Kim is on leave today so after today's work, inform him to take his phone from my mansion. You know my address right?"

Jimin blinked a few times and thought before speaking. "Oh I know. Taehyung is my friend. I can come to your mansion and take his phone?"

"No! Ask him to come, only him." Jungkook said without looking up and Jimin lowered his head...a little sad. "Yes sir..only him."

"You may leave now."

"Yes sir. Thankyou." He bowed and left.

🪄🪄🪄

"You know...I am kinda feeling jealous of you!" Jimin said as he took a sip from his Cafè Mocha and Taehyung stared at him confused.

"Why?"

"Because bro, he really rejected my offer to come to his house but asked you as if he wanted to see only you. And he asked me to send only you there. I wanted to go." Jimin said and Tae burst into laughter.

"Comeon Chim! It will be the biggest joke that he would want to see only me. That guy can't stand me in the office." Tae shook his head and again paid attention to his espresso and Jimin pouted. "You know he didn't even spare me a glance when I was around him the whole day."

"Buddy look, that guy is ice! He is stone cold. I doubt if he'll ever fall in love with someone but I hope he does because sometimes I feel like he needs love. But then again, he is a jerk. You stop wasting your time on him and find yourself a new crush. There are many hot, sexy, single guys here...anyone will fall for my beautiful mochi." Taehyung said while pinching his cheeks and Jimin giggled.

"You shut up! First you find yourself a boyfriend, my ethereal beauty. Even the waiter was staring at you. I won't be surprised if Mr.Jeon falls for you." Jimin joked because obviously, he is gonna be sad if this happens and Tae laughed at his joke too.

"Oh please! There's no relationship poasible of water and fire."

They both giggled and continued drinking their drinks.

🪄🪄🪄

"You stay here...I will go and take my phone back." Taehyung asked Minjae and he nodded, agreeing to staying in the car.

Minjae is Taehyung's neighbour, and a good friend of Taehyung. Today he offered him a car ride to Jungkook's house as he had to go somewhere too.

Taehyung took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell and soon the door was opened by a maid.