THREE

"Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path

"Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path."

-×-

"9:42!" Jungkook said with a stern voice, hands still interwined and gaze still fixed on the boy in front of him. His outfit was formal....a black shirt with white dots and a blazer on it with honey color hair, pretty cute earrings in his one ear. It looked like he was stunned....but by what?

"Huh?" Tae blinked out of the trance and grabbed tight on his bag that was hanging accross his waist

"Huh?" Tae blinked out of the trance and grabbed tight on his bag that was hanging accross his waist....the boy in front of him had an strong aura, a dominating aura and why was Tae submitting to it?

"Its 9:42! You've been doing nothing but staring from those 2 minutes!"

"Oh! I...I was t...thinking something." Tae mentally slapped himself for stuttering and Jungkook wore back his specs and opened a file in front of him."

"So you are a liar already." He said writing something on the papers.

"Liar? Ani...no no! I..I was just zoned out. I–"

"So you can make excuses too?" Jungkook looked up now straight looking at Tae's eyes who gulped because of the dark orbs.

"I..I am not making....ah I am sorry sir." Tae finally gave up, knowing his knees were trembling a bit.

"Oh! Well its 9:45. Your interview was supposed to end by now. But since you were zoned out, I couldn't take it."

"Oh about that!" Tae walked forward, trying to open the zip of his cross body bag and took out the papers when he reached in front of desk. "You can take my interview now." Tae said and held the papers in his both hands. Jungkook waited for sometime, looking at his watch and then looked up, closing the file.

"9:46! Time's up...Leave now." He said and opened his laptop, completely ignoring Taehyung standing there confused.

"But sir–"

"Are you deaf? Or am I looking dumb that I'll repeat the words which I said?"

"I–"

"OH PLEASE JUST GET LOST ALREA–"