FIVE

"What if

"What if......everything you're going through is preparing you for what you asked for?"

-×-

Everyone stood still including Jungkook, continuously staring at the elevator's yet to be opened door, waiting for someone almighty....The Jeon Jeong-Hyun. It was one of the rare occassion in the company when Jeon Jungkook will bow down in front of someone and today was the day. The "ding" sound indicated that the someone for whom they were waiting has finally arrived.

Jungkook stood there on left side of the elevator, hands perfectly positioned over one-other in front, head and back straight and beside him stood a nervous Taehyung who was feeling like he was in some kind of military meetings and a war is going on.

Jeon Jeong-Hyun stepped outward the elevator and Jungkook immediately bowed, indicating Taehyung to do the same, which he did immediately and he did it in whole 90°. Standing up straight again he saw Jungkook now shaking hands with the person in front of him, a casual way of greeting among businessmen.

"Isn't he his father tho? Why are they acting like they don't even know each other? Maybe because its a workplace?" Taehyung thought as he walked behind The Jeons who were now heading to the CEO's office.

They entered inside and immediately Jeon Jeong-Hyun sat on the CEO's chair leaving both Jungkook and Taehyung standing there.

"You?" Taehyung heard The papa Jeon saying as he settled his eyes on him. "Chill Taehyung, breathe..breathe...breathe...damn why do I feel I am in a battlefield?"

"Kim Taehyung sir, I am new secretary of Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I joined yesterday." He said and bowed once again. Jeon Jeong-Hyun nodded before turning to Jungkook. "You fired Miss Ari?"

"No Mr. Jeon, she willingly resigned because of her marriage." Jungkook said and Jeong-Hyun again looked at Tae. "By the way I prefer black coffee over esspresso secretary Kim!" Tae's eyes widened in realisation. He completely forgot about coffee.

"Ab...sorry Mr.Jeon...I was just..."

"You better go and bring it rather than making excuses." Tae looked towards an angry Jungkook (who always stays angry) and nodded and left hurriedly from there.

"Damn! Tae why you always forget things? Youbwere not like this earlier? Its that jerk's fault...why is he always so angry and scary?"

"The board's meeting is in 30 minutes Jeon Jungkook. I hope to see some good analysis this time." He said, now returning his gaze to his ipad and scrolling down.

"I hope so too" Jungkook said now looking around the office, thinking if he should sit down on the couch or not. He can't ask...can he? His father is busy and he can't stand there for 30 minutes so he just sighed, made his way towards the couch where his laptop was already placed and sat there, opening the device in front of him to prepare for the already prepared meeting.