SIX

"What a plot twist you were

"What a plot twist you were."

–×–

"YOU DID WHAT?" A surprised Jimin asked the boy in front of him who was about to take the food in his mouth but stopped and looked at his friend. "You did what?" Jimin asked again, trying to process the whole info Tae just gave him.

"I...I already told you, didn't I? The meeting was a disaster, well for me because now Mr.Jeon is hella angry on me and I don't know how'll I apologize...I just hope he forgives me. He will right? I mean...its okay to get scolded by parents sometimes." Tae said, still thinking that Jungkook was angry because maybe his father scolded him for the first time but little did he know that the reason was not this.

"Tae....you fucked up big time. Can't you be a little obedient and do the fuck he tells you to do. You don't need to poke your nose in everything. If he said he wants to get rid of that Mr.Lee then there must be a reason behind it and you should've done that only. But no, you did the opposite. I told you to be careful...he is not like your previous boss damn it!" Jimin said, this time a little angry because first, Tae didn't listen to him and second, if Jeon Jungkook does something then he himself will not be able to do something for Taehyung.

"Chim...he is not a dracula who will attack me on my neck once I enter in his office and suck my all blood. He is a godamn human and if he had thought of something, shouldn't he inform me? I am his secretary, I need to know everything to prepare for meetings. I give my 100% in every work I do. This time I thought company will make more profit this way so I suggested. If he had told me the fuck he thought, maybe I could've done better but No...like the rude jerk he is, he didn't say a single word to me about this and for your kind information, the senior Mr.Jeon agreed with me so the whole issue is dismissed. Now let me eat my lunch peacefully." Taehyung snapped and Jimin sighed.

"I just hope you didn't piss him off." Jimin whispered and Tae looked up at him. "To be honest, he was hella pissed. He was looking at me like he will burn me alive with the fire in his gaze and not gonna lie, I was hella intimidated."

"Thats not a good sign Tae. Its just your second day at work. Next time please be careful about it. I advise you to just obey whatever he says. Please don't do anything stupid from now on. Please." Jimin pleaded and Tae gave up. He sighed and nodded because he could see the concern in his friend's eyes. He knew Jimin will always want his best.

Smiles were exchanged between the bestfriends before they had their lunch and went back to their respective works.

"Okay so now, first of all apologize to him." Taehyung told to himself as he walked towards Jungkook's office. "All the best Taehyung. All the best Taehyung. All the best Taehyung. You can do it. You can apologize. Yes you can do it...hffff breathe...breathe...breathe..." and he knocked at the door.

"Come in" was heard and Tae opened the door for himself. "Good afternoon sir" he spoke and the man in front of him, finally looked up.

Tae didn't know if he was just seeing things but Jungkook's eyes went from cold and emotionless to raged and angry the moment he saw Taehyung. "Just say the fuck you wanna say and get out of here Taehyung. You look like a sheep trapped in a lion's den."