SIXTEEN

"You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky"

–×–

"Sir?" Jungkook frowned and slowly opened his eyes upon hearing someone just to see his driver looking at him with questions in his eyes.

"Huh?" He said and then looked around, the rain has stopped and he is still sitting on the bench and he has leaned his head on something....

Or someone?

He lifted his head up just to see a pouty Taehyung sleeping with his head resting on Jungkook's shoulder and arms slightly circled around his arms. Soft snores escaping his lips and chest moving up and down cuz of breathing. He looked peaceful.

How did we end up sleeping? We were just talking? Jungkook thought as he looked at his driver who was still looking at both of them. "I came here after you called me sir. Its been 15 minutes."

"Just 15 minutes?"

"Y...yeah"

I....I slept in just 15 minutes? He then looked at Taehyung who was still oblivious of all the things happening around him, sleeping peacefully as if he is sleeping on a comfy bed. Jungkook remembers him pulling Tae's head to his shoulder cuz the later was sleeping with his head moving back and forth but he doesn't remember how he ended up resting his own head over Taehyung's head and then sleeping.

And also the fact that it rarely happens only when he is extremely tired or he is on his sleeping pills. But today...today he just slept within 15 minutes without even a proper comfy bed.

The more he thought, the more he stared at the person sleeping beside him and the more unfamiliar feeling he feels in him coming with a voice in his head to not wake Taehyung up and to just stare at him till his eyes start to feel heavy.

"Sir? You can go to the car, I will wake him up–"

"No! I...I mean I will wake him up, you go open the door for us."

"Okay sir." The man bowed and went to the car while Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "Secretary Kim?" and it was merely a whisper.

"Secretary Kim?" This time he said a bit louder but still not enough for Taehyung to wake up.

"Secretary Kim– Taehyung" The "Taehyung" came out as a mere whisper cuz the first 2 words caused Taehyung to slightly snuggle up his face more into Jungkook's crook of neck, now softly hitting his skin with his warm breath and whats the sensation Jungkook felt in his stomach.

What? What was that?

Gulping, Jungkook again looked at Taehyung but this time his breath hitched when he saw Taehyung's face so close to his, lips only some centimeters apart, noses almost brushing and Jungkook froze right there and then. The breath became heavy as he gripped the bench tighter but didn't dare to look away from that face.