TWO

Hey Gorgeous!

Hey Gorgeous!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"I am getting married sir!"

"Um!"

Ari paused for a while, waiting for the CEO to atleast congratulate her for her big day but that didn't happen. Jungkook neither shifted his gaze from the documents which he was reading, nor he said something. Ari sighed in disappointment and then spoke again.

"I am resigning."

"Oh well-" He finally closed the file and looked up. "Why are you telling me all this?"

"B...because you are my boss so-"

"Give your resignation letter to Mr. Park Jimin. He is incharge of handling resignations and employees. Its his work to inform me if any of the employee is resigning, not yours!"

"B..But sir I thought I am your secretary-"

"So?"

"Sorry sir"

"Great and if you are done then please leave"

"Okay sir"

"And yeah one more thing, Make a neat and clean description of all the events, appointments and meetings which are fixed by you for next few days. The new secretary should get that file right away"

"Okay sir....Thankyou for letting me work here!"

She waited, for a response but she got none. Maybe she just expected more that the CEO would atleast thank her for her service as a secretary and oh how wrong was she....

Jeon Jungkook never says "Thankyou" or "sorry" to anyone unless they are his almightly Jeon parents or his one and only friend - Ahn Hye-jin.

Jungkook was massaging his temples because of the stress he was getting when a message popped up on his screen and it was from Hye-jin.

Hye-jin was known as Hwasa on stage. She is a k-pop idol or should we say, k-pop queen? Hwasa knew Jungkook from school. She was his senior but still they were good friends. They still are because that is why she is the only person in the entire world for whom Jungkook cared about.

Jungkook didn't care about his parents. Frankly, he would be a little sad if they get ill and maybe a little more sad if they die and he has his own reasons for thinking like that.

Jungkook's parents never behaved like parents to him. To be honest, Jungkook doesn't even remember the last time he called them 'mom-dad'. Jungkook never got the love of his parents...not even once so why would he care? His parents behave like they were some kind of his business partners and we don't care if the business partner dies or not...right?