FOURTEEN

"He used to believe that love should feel like a storm, passionate, raw and raging

But so many storms have come and lefe him more broken than ever before,
Now he looks for a love that feels like a night after the storm is over."

–×–

"CHIM! I will get late bro!" Taehyung said as he brushed his hair quite harshly and his friend who was on a video call with him, rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"You are always late for important occassions dumbass!" Taehyung kept the brush aside and went to the cupboard to take out his blazzer. "Excuse me! You are making me late."

"And you will not cut the call. I need to see if you are dressed properly for this important night Tae. You know Mr.Jeon wants everything perfect and I don't want him to get angry on you." Jimin said and Taehyung bit back a smile. His bestfriend really loves him so much.

"Mr.Jeon hasn't scolded me since few days now. I guess its a plus point Chim." Taehyung said, fixing his blazzer.

"Thats really good but hey do one work for me okay. I know he is goona look smocking hot so send his one picture to me please Taetae." Jimin said in his baby voice and Tsehyung turned to him.

"Are you kidding me? I don't wanna die so that I'll take picture of him without his permission." Jimin rolled his eyes but then he noticed something. "TAE! BITCH WHERE'S YOUR TIE?"

Taehyung gasped and ran to the cupboard to take his tie. "Oh my god Chim...Thankyou so much." Taehyung started wearing his tie and Jimin watched him.

"Tae?"

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Since when you started asking for my permission?" Jimin giggled and Tae smiled.

"I wanted to ask about Mr.Jeon. How is he? I mean as a person. Sure I've heard stories from people but you stay with him all time...How is he?"

Taehyung looked up at the screen of his mobile that was on the table, for a second. "Amm Chim honestly he is interesting I guess. At first I used to think that he is boring, rude and full of ego, well he is still rude and full of ego but not boring. He is a closed book Chim and I wanna read it."

Jimin listened everything quietly.

"You know I saw him smiling. He smiled when we were in pla–"

"HE SMILED?" Taehyung paused, immediately regretting for telling Jimin this but he already did. "Umm yeah don't tell it to anyone okay."

"But how?" And suddenly the excitement in Jimin's voice went down.

"Idk we were just playing thumb fighting and giggling and all. I didn't know these little things make him happy thats why I said that he is interesting."

"Tae..you know no one from the company has seen him smiling till now." Tae nodded and then smiled. "Then I feel like a special person." Taehyung joked but his best friend on the screen didn't laugh.