Seventeen

"I don't crave anyone who will fix me, just someone who will hold my hand while I fix myself

"I don't crave anyone who will fix me, just someone who will hold my hand while I fix myself."

–×–

"Where are you?" An excited Jimin spoke from other side of the phone screen and Taehyung just shook his head.

"Guess it."

"Tae...you know nothing is visible to me other than your face which I see almost everyday."

"Can't you hear the voices Chim? The sounds of people lauhing and the sound of rides."

"Oh my god!"

"Yes!"

"You are in amusement Park?"

"YES!"

"OH MY GOD WITH WHOM?"

"With–" Taehyung stopped, thinking it won't be good to tell Jimin about Jungkook since the other likes him. He planned to keep it all secret but Jimin video called him and as a normal habit of him, he answered it without thinking.

"W...with no one I ca– Ouch!" Taehyung winced when someone bumped into his shoulder and the mobile felt on ground.

"Tch..be careful secretary Kim." Jungkook said before picking it up and giving it to Taehyung while looking towards the man who just bumped into Taehyung.

"T...Thanks" He said before taking his phone and looking again at the man on his screen.

"H..hey Chim! Someone bumped into me"

"Are u okay?"

"Yeah"

"Are you on a company outing? I heard Mr.Jeon's voice." Jimin asked and Taehyung gulped, glancing at Jungkook who was now busy with his phone.

"Yeah."

"Ah Have fun Tae! See u soon." Jimin said before hanging up, not even waiting for Taehyung's reply.

Maybe he shouldn't have picked up the phone.

Maybe Jimin is upset.

But Taehyung doesn't feel guilty? Maybe because he doesn't like Jungkook the way Jimin does.

Maybe because he is sure he is not doing anything for Jungkook cuz he likes him.

Maybe because he knows he will not do just anything to see Jungkook smile.

Maybe because he knows that Jimin will understand that he is doing all this cuz of his social butterfly nature.

Maybe...

Yes maybe.

But why his maybes are in question whenever he sees Jungkook smiling, chuckling at him and knowing that he is one of those very few people with which Jungkook has laughed, makes his chest swell up with pride.