TWELVE

"Yours is not a fair-weather heart,It was built to outlast storms and maybe I am that storm

It was built to outlast storms and maybe I am that storm."

-×-

Warning: sexual content without consent.
(If you're uncomfortable, please skip it.

-×-

"N...no I w...want to g..go" Jungkook mumbled in his sleep. He was lying straight oh his bed. His hands were clutching tightly on the bed sheet like if he was impersonating his own self from his dream. He was sweating badly and head was continuously moving from side to side. He was trembling and legs were constantly moving as if he was backing away from someone.

"Shhhh relax. Just the last drink. It will be fun. You will enjoy it. Trust your noona." The girl in his dream said. She had this creepy smile on her face which Jungkook hasn't forgotten, till now. His lips started trembling and his cries became louder. "N...no. Y..you said we will s....study. Y....you said you w...will teach m..me." Minor Jungkook in the dream sobbed hard and the adult Jungkook lying on bed, clutched on the bedsheet harder.

"I am teaching you Jungkookie. This is very important lesson. Don't you wanna know how to do sex?" The girl said as he forcefully made Jungkook drink the last drink and then leaned to his ear. "Its gonna be fun. Noona will make you feel good and you'll have to do the same." She smirked as she looked at the boy's pants. The viagra is showing its effect and Jungkook was now half conscious. "Was waiting for it since long."

Jungkook's eyes were half closed. He had the blurry vision of that girl removing his clothes. He wanted fo protest but he couldn't. A drop of tear slided down his cheek when she touched his private parts. He didn't want it. He didn't want that pleasure. His body was in need. His mind was fighting and he couldn't do anything.

He saw it through his half closed eyss. He saw it all when she removed her clothes. He saw it all when she adjusted herself on him. He saw it all when she bounced on his body. He saw it all and he was helpless. His body wanted that.

Tears, tears were all that were sliding down his cheeks. The girl saw it, ignored it and took advantage of him. She raped him. She satisfied her needs and when she was done, she leaned down to kiss him.

"NOOOOOO" Jungkook sat up on his bed. His body trembling and sweating. His breaths were heavy. He got that dream again and what worse it....it was his reality. His past.

His throat was dry and he gulped down all the water that was in the bottle beside his bed and then he fell down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Its been long since he got this dream and its been years since this horrible incident happened. No one knows, not a single person knows. He didn't tell anyone and fear was the greatest reason of that. That girl knew how Jungkook is afraid of his parents and he took advantage of that. She left but those horrible memories, they still haunt Jungkook and thats one of the major reasons why Jungkook doesn't trust people easily now.