TEN

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of"

-×-

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the door in front of him. It was early morning and he was wide awake. He remembered how he panicked last night and hugged Jungkook out of the blue.

"Fuck" He cursed under his breath and squeezed his eyes closed in frustration. "I bet he is already planning to fire me." He pinched the bridge of his nose and then broke down into fake sobs.

"Ahaaa why this only happens with me? Aaah!! I am screwed! Eommaaaaaaa!" He whinned, not so loudly and rubbed his eyes to wipe the fake tears away.
"What should I do now? That alligator will swallow me as a whole." He threw his head back and then hung it low. "I will apologize okay!"

He said with a little confidence, shoukders rising for a moment but fell in an instant. "But how? aaahaaaaaaa" He whinned again, not knowing what to do, he started searching for his mobile phone.

"I will text him." He said and scanned every part of the room. "Where is my mobile?" He looked under the covers and in his pockets and then he remembered that he left the phone in company buliding last night.
"Great....just fan-fucking-tastic!"

He groaned, now got up from the bed and went to the door. "First I have to find out that which Bastard left me alone there in dark?"

After checking on his father once and talking to the doctor, Tae went to his home. He did his morning routine, made breakfast for himself and also for his step mother and then went to work. His head was still hurting a bit but he could bear that.

While sitting on his seat in the bus, he was just thinking about the ways to apologize to his boss and ways to find out about the jerk who left him in dark

"First I will apologize to Mr.Jeon and then I'll beat the shit out of that fucker who played this dirty prank on me. That Asshole bastard! Zaahil!" Taehyung spoke a little loud, gaining the other passengers' attention.

"Any problem young man?" The lady beside him spoke and he just shook his head before bowing slightly. "Sorry."

Reaching company on time, he smiled at the receptionist who smiled back at him. He went through many desks, took the elevator and went to sit down on his desk, waiting for his boss so that he can apologize and ask about his mobile phone.

Several minutes later, he saw the elevator door opening and he stood up as soon as he saw Jungkook walking out of it. Taehyung approached him and bowed slightly "Good Morning Mr.Jeon."

"Morning Secretary Kim." Jungkook took a little glance at the boy beside and continued walking. They entered the office and Jungkook went to his chair.

"Sir I-"

"I'd like to have a Espresso without milk today and no sugar." Jungkook said without taking a glance at Taehyung and opened the files in front of him.

"O..Okay sir."