NINE

OMG 11K....THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH GUYSS

-×-

"Roses lose their petals, but they bloom again

"Roses lose their petals, but they bloom again."

-×-

"Aaah finally its done." Tae stretched his hands upwards, then to left and then to right. He was working past working hours. There were still few minutes left to complete those 3 extra hours.

"He is such a jerk right...No one is here. I had to work overtime because of him." He switched on his mobile and saw the time, 7:45 p.m. "Hah still 15 minutes left. If I go early, that rudeass will eat me alive tomorrow." Taehyung thought and leaned forward on his desk.

He kept his one hand straight on desk and rested his head on that hand. His other hand was on his phone which was on the desk, practically in front of his face.

Taehyung closed his eyes, he was tired. Running continuously here and there, sitting at a chair for hours straight, endure Jeon Jungkook's massive ego and attitude all day...it was hella tiring.

Taehyung thought about his father, How is he? Taehyung couldn't visit him today. He can just hope that his stepmom atleast takes good care of him but well thats what he thought......he can just hope.

He slowly closed his eyes, hoping that he will get up at 8 p.m and finally leave from there. Little did he know, the tiredness will take over him.

Jungkook walked out of his office as it was now time to go to his mansion. Yeah mansion, because that place wasn't his home. His eyes wandered through the desks amd found all of them empty. "He left already? Without my permission? How dare he?" He said and then started walking towards the elevator when his eyes caught something.

There was someone, whose face was not seen but Jungkook could recognise him from his clothes. He ignored the boy and took a step forward towards the elevator.

But then he stopped and turned. Tae was still sleeping. The computer was still on. Jungkook stared at him for a while and then walked upto him.

Silence

Silence

And silence.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for don't know how long.
"Comeon wake him up!"

"But he looks so peaceful."

"But you have to wake him up."

"Aaah fuck it!"

Jungkook sighed and went from there, without giving a single glance to sleeping Taehyung. He came out of the building where the watchman bowed at him.

"Turn down the power of working blocks, no one's in there."

"Okay sir." The watchman bowed and Jungkook went to his car. Little did he know, the boy whom he left inside, is afraid of dark.

Jungkook took out his ipad and started going through mails. Everything was normal like everyday. He was going back to mansion like everyday but then he remembered that face. The face which he just saw before leaving the company building. The face which looked so comforting and peaceful.