FOUR

"I crave a love that drowns ocean"                                                             -k

                                                             -k.azizian

                                            —×—

"So...how was it?" An excited Jimin asked his bestfriend who was now sitting in front of him in his office. Tae looked up at Jimin who was literally smiling ear to ear, eyes closed and hands interwined on his desk. Tae sighed and again looked down.

"What happened Tae?"

"Chim tell me one thing" Tae looked up to meet Jimin's curious eyes. "Yeah ask"

"Does your boss have OCD?" Jimin's brows frowned and looked at Tae who was now shaking his head in disappointment.

"You don't even know the slightest thing about your crush Chim?" Jimin sighed and shook his head "What is an OCD?"

"OCD is a mental disorder in which a person wants everything perfect." Jimin smiled and held his head high after hearing this. "Well you're right. He is perfection."

"No no, you are not getting it. He is obssessed with perfection." Taehyung said and cleared his throat "Correct the chair's position before leaving and always remember, I like my things organised, perfectly organised" Tae imitated Jungkook and Jimin giggled.

"Jerk! If he wants everything organised then do it himself!"

"Tae why do you hate him this much already? You just met him."

"I hate his attitude Chim. Okay he is the CEO of biggest company in Korea but that doesn't mean he has to be rude. He can be polite like you and Hwasa.....HEY!! I forgot to tell you, I met Hwasa....The Hwasa!! OMO She is so beautiful and so polite unlike that jerk. It was because of her that I got this job otherwise he had already fired me."

"Well let me give you another good news then" Jimin said and wiggled his eyebrows nad Tae narrowed his eyebrows.

"You are acting like the King Min Yoongi is gonna be here too" Tae shrugged and looked at Jimin who was smirking and Tae's smile faded.

"Min Yoongi is not here right?"

"No he is not here" Jimin shook his head and Tae sighed in relief but the next word made him sit straight on his seat "yet! He is not here yet!"

"What do you mean Chim?"

"Min Yoongi is gonna be our new brand ambessedor" Jimin said calmly.

Chair fell back with a thud!

Tae stood on floor froze!

And a loud voice echoed in the office and that caused Jimin to immediately jump up from his seat and cover his best friend's mouth to stop him from shouting who has started jumping now.