THIRTEEN

"You are everything I was made to believe, was asking too much

"You are everything I was made to believe, was asking too much."

-×-

Before starting...I wanna clear some points and say something.
First of all...Thankyou so much for 20k reads. It means a lot to me. Thankyou so much for liking this story. I love you all so much. *flying kisses for y'all! I hope you all felt them🤭*

Second.....its about the story. The people who know me from my youtube surely know this but those who didn't know me earlier, I wanna make clear that I am a big slowburn fan. So don't expect a kiss scene or a streamy hot session this soon in this series cuz it will take time. Love takes time. Understanding takes time. Trust takes its time. So yeah they will walk ahead slowly on this path. From getting knowing to each other to understanding each other and then feelings and all...I hope you guys understand.

Third...I know I disappoint you by uploading late but trust me, I try my best. I am a student and my course is hard. Also I am looking for a job too so that also takes my time. Sometimes my whole day spends on that. Also I am so close of getting a job. Just an interview and it will be mine. So I want your best wishes too.

I hope I won't disappoint you and will try to upload frequently.

And lastly...LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 🤩🤩

Now lets start the chapter:

-×-

Like the happiness you feel when you see a new flower blooming on a dry plant.

Like the satisfaction you feel when you see a little star twinkling in the sky full of dark clouds.

Like the purity you feel when a toddler smiles.

The same things Taehyung felt right now. The happiness, the satisfaction, the purity in that little smile. He stared at Jungkook, taking in his every feature when he smiled.

The scrunched nose that suddenly woke up an urge in Taehyung to gently poke with his finger. The bunny teeth more visible than the other teeth making him look like an innocent bunny. The wrinkles around his eyes as he closed them tight while smiling. The small side by side movement of his head as he was shaking his head slightly. Those bread cheeks which were lifted because smile adorning his face and Taehyung suddenly wanted to pull them.

Is this how it feels when Jeon Jungkook smiles?

Taehyung stared till the time that smile started to slowly fade and thats when Taehyung panicked. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to start a conversation again. He didn't want to make it awkward. And ofcourse he won't specifically point out that Jeon Jungkook just smiled cuz what if Jungkook doesn't smile around him after that?

Ofcourse he never saw Jungkook smiling. He have heard from the employees who work in the company that Jeon Jungkook doesn't smile but he just witnessed Jungkook smiling and for a certain reason, Taehyung didn't want to point that out and that reason was - he wanted to see that smile again.