Chapter V: Sir Caeruleus

- The weakest person has the strongest hidden potential...

     "Just when will this nightmare fuel end...?"

     Fate asked himself, but he can't answer it - everyone can't answer it. Thoughts and prayers were useless at this point. Inzary's laugh grew louder, and more sinister over time. They can't get out from Inzary's hands. All they can do is to obey the Councilor's orders and hope that they'll never be killed or to be toyed by him. Everyone knew Inzary's history, and they knew what kind of animosity he possesses.

    Out of nowhere, two men held Inzary's hands. "H-hey!! Why are you holding me?? You don't know who are you messing with!! " Inzary shouted, but he got no answer. Inzary tried to fight, but the men had a powerful grip. He also tried using magic but it had no effect as if his magics were being nullified. The chants of the students continued, though.

     "NOOO! LET ME HANDLE THIS SITUATION!! I AM INZARY!! I AM COMMANDING YOU!! I AM ABSOLUTE!! EVERYONE OBEYS ME!! I AM INZARYYY!!"

     Turns out, the Kingdom Authorities took care of the insane Councilor. They took him out of the conference circle for the sake of the students inside. They do not want to fill the Academy with bodies of helpless students who died from his hands. They do not want the Academy to be a wasteland of corpses. Inzary still shouted until he can shout no longer.

    Moments later, Inzary's shouts were gone, but it seems nobody noticed it. Everyone just continued to chant the Oath of Intrepidity, just like what Inzary has ordered them. Over time, everyone noticed the absence of the sinister laugh of Inzary. They felt relief, but none dared to risk to stop chanting the Oath of Intrepidity. It's as if something's forcing them to chant the said poem. It was their fear and panic. They only hoped for the best. They only hoped for their life to be saved. They wished they could get out from this nightmare fuel in an instant. Everyone knew what Inzary was capable of, and they did not dare to push him to his limits.

     Someone has stopped from chanting. They barely noticed that someone even stopped from chanting since if they did, they'll be a lump of dead meat who died in vain. But... what is that? That someone's alive. He's in one piece. No injuries, no bruises, no missing limbs. He made it out alive, and it was a miracle. Everyone stopped one after another, after another, after another, until the room went silent. The room is so silent that you could hear everyone's rapid heartbeat caused by their terror. Everyone can now let their guards down. The manic Councilor is finally gone. The threat they all faced disappeared. One question remains, though. All they are asking is...

     Where is the Aristocratic Councilor? And what happened to him?

     The students have no idea what just happened to the Councilor since they were busy chanting the Oath of Intrepidity. No one started nor made a commotion. They didn't even dare to open their mouth and make a noise. Although they felt relief that the Councilor is gone, and they can now let their guards down, they still have that 'never-risk-it' instinct.

     "I am very sorry for what happened earlier, my Teran students! On behalf of the Aristocratic Councilor, and for Inzary, I deeply apologize for what havoc he has caused!"

     Everyone stared at the person who had just spoken. And the moment they saw his face, everyone knew they were saved from the nightmare. Everyone is protected. Everyone jumped caused of their joy. Some cried because of it. The person in front of everyone is their knight and shining armor. Fate's clueless, though. Why is everyone relieved? Why are they happy? How can they forget the terror and nightmarish wreckage Inzary has done to everyone's mental health? Fate is full of questions inside his mind.