Chapter X, Act I: Sheer Force

𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑉𝑜𝑤

     Caeruleus went in front of Fate and made a distance. He coldly looked into Fate's eyes as he defenselessly stands. "Attack me with your full strength, kid," Caeruleus told Fate, coldly.

     "W-what, sir?" Fate nervously asked.

     "I am not going to repeat what I said. I believe I said it clearly and loudly," Caeruleus replied, again, coldly.

     Without any second thought, Fate dashed towards Caeruleus. He leaped and slashed his pairs of sickles, aiming towards Caeruleus' head, but Caeruleus just blocked it with his wooden staff.

     "I said with your full strength, kid. Again."

     Caeruleus never fought back and let Fate attack him with all of his might. Fate rushed towards him and suddenly lowered his body, aiming for Caeruleus' foot. He used his left arm to slash Caeruleus' feet, but again, he just blocked Fate's attack.

     "Again."

     The moment Caeruleus blocked his attack, Fate suddenly went for Caeruleus' back and attempted to slash it, but his attack was blocked again.

     "I said, again."

     Fate attacked again, and again, and again, but his attacks and slashes are being continuously blocked by Caeruleus.

     The fight continued for several minutes, but Fate never succeeded in executing his attacks. Fate never gave up and continued attacking him until he grew exhausted, making him give up on his tactics and rely on recklessness.

     "Again."

     "Again."

     "You attack like a female, kid. I said, give everything you got."

     "Useless."

     "Futile."

     "I don't see the strength in you."

     Those were the replies Caeruleus told Fate every attack he does as if Caeruleus is attempting to taunt him.

     It was until Fate attacked Caeruleus using both arms in a way that his slash is parallel to each other. Fate successfully ripped Caeruleus' wooden staff in half.

     Fate completely drained his strength and loosened his grip on his sickles. He pants rapidly, catching his breath. The sweat from his face is dripping down to his chin every second.

     "I-I broke it... I broke sir's staff..." Fate exclaims as he catches his breath. He looked into Caeruleus' eyes, expecting a response from what he had just done.

     "Hmmm," Caeruleus wonders. He looked at his broken staff and tightened his grip on the broken staff.

     Caeruleus looked into Fate's eyes with an intent to fight. Caeruleus smirked, giving off an impressed expression, "Bring it on, Fate. Treat me like I am your mortal enemy."

     Fate smiled back to him as he looks back into Caeruleus' eyes, with an intent to fight back. He tightened his grip on his sickles. "Of course, sir, I will bring it on," Fate replies as he dashes towards Caeruleus. "I will bring it on, sir!!"

     "Ooooh, this will be a fun training, Fate," Caeruleus asserts. "This will be fun!!"

     Caeruleus and Fate started to rush towards each other as they exchange stares. Fate stared into Caeruleus' clear, cerulean eyes with intent to kill and obliterate him. Fate was full of determination to exert everything he has and push himself to the limits. On the other hand, Caeruleus stared into Fate's eyes with serious and deadly intent.