3:Spatial Dimension

Gathering chaos energy was incredibly difficult; the world was too peaceful. The difference was so significant, Qing Lianmu at the time of childhood, had yet to adapt to the fact that murder was a crime and cultivation did not exist.

At first, he wasn't able to open his spatial dimension because the instability of the world was too strong, creating a thin delicate line on the control of space laws.

Just a fraction of a second of space manipulation would cause a crack in the world to form; not only that, anything that had to do with energy that wasn't used by the people on earth would fasten the collapse of the world.

So Qing Lianmu was left with no other choice but to wait patiently and put off using any cultivation techniques besides gathering spiritual energy in the air and absorbing them to re-enter cultivation and gather as much chaos energy to stabilise the world's core.

The door creaked open and a small voice sounded in the distance with a tinge of softness. "Lianmu..."

Qing Lianmu's was pulled out of his thoughts as he turned around. "What's wrong?"

He approached Delli and crouched down to pick her up and smiled warmly. Delli yawned and said, "Why is the fridge empty? I wanted to eat strawberries but nothing was there."

"I put them away."

"Where?" She looked around the room.

Qing Lianmu chuckled at her actions and spoke in a mysterious voice. "You won't find them on this planet anymore."

Confusion clouded over her eyes as she waited for him to continue.

"It's because..." he paused. "It's in another dimension."

"Another...dimension?" she repeated.

"Yes. Take a look."

A rift opened next to her and her round eyes widened as she saw another room open up in the air.

"W-what is this?!"

"My spacial dimension. It's supplied with my spiritual energy so none of the food inside will rot or decay unless I want them to." He explained.

"That's so cool!!!"

"I want my own spatial dimension. Lianmuuuu can you teach me?" She revealed her puppy-like eyes and tried to sell meng, even going as far as to use her soft, squishy pink paws to show how adorable she was.

Qing Lianmu gladly held her paw and rubbed it gently as he answered her question. "As long as you understand the law of space and time, you will be able to create one. But this is only possible once you've reached the emperor realm and gained enlightenment."

"Then..."

"But-" He continued, cutting her off. "You won't be able to do it for now."

"Why?!" The devastation in her voice was too strong Qing Lianmu couldn't help squishing her cheeks a little.

Amused, he explained. "The spiritual energy on earth is just too sparse. I've only reached the 7th stage of the first realm after 20 years of cultivating here."

"I was at the 7th stage of the first realm when I was at the age of 10 in my previous life and by the time I entered the emperor realm, I was around the age of 100 and there were 8 realms before it. What do you think?"

"That..."

"Not only was it my innate talent, but it was also because I had an abundance of spiritual energy around me which helped me advance so quickly."