7:Worldwide Disaster

"Don't be afraid to watch. This is only the beginning."

The world was shrouded in darkness and the lights in the city disappeared one after the other like the domino effect, starting from the edge to the centre. A scene of carnage fell before the eyes of humanity.

Tian Bingxuan and Co. finally came out and were horrified to witness mangled corpses half-eaten, people they knew chewing on raw flesh sticking in between their teeth and blood smeared on their mouth.

Their appearances had become almost unrecognisable, like an abdominous monster made up of rotten flesh.

"Isn't this a zombie apocalypse like in movies?" Gao Ming joked, though it didn't hide the fear in his voice.

Liu Suyin hid in Tian Bingxuan's chest, feeling the urge to vomit and faint. Tian Bingxuan held her tighter and tried to comfort her." Don't be afraid, I'm here with you. Someone call security!"

The stench of blood pervaded the room causing nausea. Yan Wuying covered her mouth and nose but the stench was too strong that she couldn't help vomiting right then and there.

Gao Ming screeched." Yan Wuying you nasty-"

" Shut up! Behind you!! " Yan Wuying screamed, her face turned pale instantly.

"What?" Gao Ming didn't was about to turn around but didn't even have a chance before he was grabbed and bitten viciously.

Blood sprayed right in front of Yan Wuying, paralysing her in an instant. Liu Suyin and Xu Ruihua screamed in terror at the same time.

Everyone's face paled at the sight and the first to speak was Tian Bingxuan. "Everyone run!!"

Tian Bingxuan caught Xu Ruihua's hand and Prompted Liu Suyin to run. Feng Xin grabbed the dazed Yan Wuying and ran to the exit as quickly as possible with Jiang He racing off to open the door.

As they ran down, the group heard other screams and shouts downstairs and their vigilance increased.

"Fuck, what the heck is happening?!" Jiang He tried to call for someone but no one answered and was instead, greeted by yellow coloured saliva oozing down the bloody jaws of the zombie. "What the fuck is wrong with this clubhouse??"

Tian Bingxuan was comforting the frightened Liu Suyin and reassuring her before speaking. "Try calling on your phone."

They all took their phone out and tried to open it only to get a black screen. "Is it out of battery?"

"Is anyone's phone still working? Mines out of battery."

However, Tian Bingxuan's response was negative.

Liu Suyin tried to turn her phone on, but it was useless. She couldn't help exclaiming. "Impossible! I just checked my phone half an hour ago and it was still above 60%."

Not only her, Feng Xin and the rest also shook their heads. "Mine's not working either."

"Same, but I had mine charged just a moment ago!"

"Damn, what the hell is going on??"

Feng Xin looked at the still dazed Yan Wuying, Jiang He walked over and slapped her shoulder. "Hey, wake up Yan Wuying. What are you still in a daze for??"

"I... I- Gao Ming he-" Yan Wuying recalled the scene and shrieked, shivering.

"Fuck-" Jiang He covered his ears while shouting at her. "Are you an idiot?! You're gonna attract them if you scream like that!"

"Ahhh!! Shut up shut up shut up!!"

"Both of you stop shouting." Tian Bingxuan commanded, his voice was deep and gave off a low pressure causing them to stop speaking.