2:Earth

It was a particularly warm day during the afternoon. The hot rays of the sun shining brightly in the middle of the blue sky covered the entire city bustling with cars and people walking on the streets.

And in a certain part of the city, there were large buildings scattered around in a large campus. On the signs, the words Nanjing University were written boldly.

A black-haired boy was sitting under a tree, the shade over his body and the scent of freshly cut grass filled his lungs. The boy was currently working on his laptop and crossed his legs over one another leaning back against the bark of the tree.

Beside him, a little furry animal was playing around on the grass and rolled next to the plastic water bottle, its face stretched from the reflections caused by the water.

"Lianmu Lianmu, I'm hungryyy. When are you done?" Delli rolled next to Qing Lianmu's side in boredom, its cute little pink nose bumping against his abdomen. Her voice was childlike and soft even when whining.

Qing Lianmu moved his hand over and stroked her head, placating her in a soft tone, "I'm almost done. Just wait a bit longer."

However, Delli was not happy and pouted. "You can feed me now, you have spiritual energyyy."

"Why would you want mine? Be good, I'll find some for you soon." Qing Lianmu said while finishing up his essay.

"But, yours taste the best! It's so sweet and pure, and it even smells delicious!"

Qing Lianmu was silent for a moment. "... Am I your food?"

"No!" Delli denied instantly and barked excitedly, "You're my papa!"

Qing 'has been single for 500 years' Lianmu, "..."

"... Be good." He scratched under her chin making her purr and rub his fingers cutely.

After 15 minutes, Qing Lianmu packed up his belongings and left with Delli. All his lessons were done so there was no point in staying. He walked to the train station and waited until it arrived.

Qing Lianmu had spent 20 years living in this world after he reincarnated. Just as 001 told him, Qing Lianmu had regained his memories and his name was the same as it was in his previous life.

In this world, he had a family: a mother, a father and a little sister. His parents were working abroad and his little sister went along with them while he stayed to continue his studies.

The world here was called earth and was in the age of the transitional era where technology was advancing by leaps and bounds.

The first time Qing Lianmu had been introduced to the age of technology, he had become engrossed in its existence and functions.

Entertainment in his previous world came from brothels, storytelling, music, literature and chess. But these were normally done by mortals, cultivators were taught to stay away from worldly affairs and to focus on cultivation so life would be very monotonous and boring.

Demonic cultivators were different, they were completely unbridled and reckless, not caring about whether what they did was morally wrong or not.

Technology was non-existent in the world where the strong ruled.

As a primitive person who had never seen or known the existence of technology, Qing Lianmu took the opportunity to take it for his education.

Some of the subjects being taught were completely different or much more advanced than his current knowledge and the innovation and creativity blew his mind away.