5:We Meet

Haeven Radio studio CC.

"Reporting from Haeven Daily News for everyone. My name is... "

"And I am..."

"As you can see from the screen next to us in the middle, there has been a recent uproar concerning the public attacks on people on the streets."

"It has been identified that the attacks started from earliest as 3 days ago on May 16th at 7:28 in the morning. The first attack was sighted and reported in xxx Street of xxx District where a man in his 20s was suddenly met with an attack by XXX."

"Furthermore, the victims who had been bitten suffered from extreme fevers and have also drastically risen and appear to develop the same symptoms as those that have attacked them."

"The suspects have been detained and there has been result showing that they are in abnormal conditions. Symptoms include extremely pale skin, having unfocused eyes..."

"Medical researchers are currently investigating the causes..."

"The government has issued a notice stating that citizens should report immediately if someone close to you or know has these symptoms and to remember to stay safe when going out...."

"However, some other sources suggest that this is a cult for cannibalism and that..."

Qing Lianmu turned off the channel after finishing his breakfast. Delli had been watching the TV intently and all of a sudden, the screen blacked out so she turned to Qing Lianmu who grabbed his bag and walked to the shoe rack.

" Lianmu, the news says there's people biting each other. Why's that?"

Qing Lianmu was putting his shoes on and through the corner of his eye, he saw Delli flying over with her translucent ribbon flowing in the air.

Delli flew her way to his shoulder and sat down comfortably, "Are they treating each other as bones to chew on? Human's are so squishy and soft it's no wonder they would bite each other."

Qing Lianmu, "..."

"Don't speak anymore. I'm afraid I'll hear something I don't want to." He shut her up by stuffing a round strawberry candy ball in her mouth.

"I'll tell you about it soon." With those words, Qing Lianmu and Delli left the villa and set off.

......

The sky was bright and clear, casting over another busy day compared to the uproar caused by the news.

In Nanjing University, a handsome young man, with a clean yet elegant temperament walked on the campus carrying a folder in his hands.

Girly squeals and glancing eyes passed by in the background with hearts in the air.

On his shoulder, a small white furry fox was exuding a lazy expression as it yawned.

These two were naturally Qing Lianmu and Delli. Despite the apocalypse's arrival, Qing Lianmu came onto the campus acting as if nothing was wrong.

The campus had many departments owning their own buildings. Qing Lianmu walked over to the technology building. All the students who saw him went forth to greet him and send him their good wishes, which he greeted back.

When he finally reached the office, Qing Lianmu opened the door and saw the department head of technology and greeted him. "Professor."

The head department welcomed Qing Lianmu warmly and beckoned him to sit down opposite him. Qing Lianmu wasn't polite and sat down directly before taking his folder out and they began discussing with each other.