19: Why don't you fuck off?

Delli finally took notice of her surroundings after wagging her tails and made a sound of surprise.

"Kyuuu! What is this horrible stench of grass?! I want meat! I want cake! I want desserts! I am a carnivoreeeee not a vegan!"

Qing Lianmu stroked her head and placed her on his shoulders. "You just came out so you must be hungry. Here."

He handed her a new pouch of candy and energy cores.

"Oooh~ Your the best Lianmu~ Nom nom nom nom~~!" Delli stuffed her nose in as soon as she received it.

"Kyuu~"

It was good to see Delli again so he didn't mind her noisy way of eating. As for the rest of the masked men, Qing Lianmu killed them after getting the information he needed and opened the iron door.

"You're all safe now, we can leave."

Yang Chu and Ling Xue were glad to see Qing Lianmu was safe and sound.

"God Qing!"

"What happened to all the guards...?" Yang Chu looked out in the hallways to see them knocked out and was that...blood he saw on their face?

"As you can see, someone came and rescued me."

The survivors came over and followed Qing Lianmu as they made their escape, the girls couldn't help but express their greatest gratitudes towards him. The men who hadn't picked a fight with him also thanked him.

"The person who came...was it your companion?"

"That's right." He spoke in a pleasant way. "Mr. Ke was very handsome and strong while beating up these kidnappers."

"Handsome...? Well...strong that he is." Yang Chu decided to keep his mouth shut after that while pulling Ling Xue into his arms, he whispered near her ear. "Why are you trying to go to another man when I'm here?"

"That's God Qing! Not just any man a'Chu. Goodness," she exasperatedly said. "You don't understand the job of a fan who stans their idol. We must show love and support and know their safety at all costs."

"......." Perhaps having a girlfriend who stans idols is a bit too much. Yang Chu sighed, but he couldn't help it because it was with this type of personality he fell in love with.

"Lianmuuuu, what are they doing? Those two white faces have their faces so close. They're touching each other on the lips!"

"......"

Delli squished her paws on Qing Lianmu's cheek from the side while staring blatantly at a couple kissing with sparkling, curious eyes. Qing Lianmu knew it was best not to turn around if he didn't want to be fed with PDA and covered her eyes.

"Children shouldn't be allowed to watch these things yet."

"Hey Lianmu! I can't see!!" She pouted angrily but he didn't budge and brought her down from his shoulder and put her in his arms instead.

"Hmph." Delli crossed her from paws over each other and looked up. "They do what Delli does with Lianmu!"

Qing Lianmu pretend he didn't hear anything. She climbed up his chest and nuzzled her nose on his chin and purred.

"Kyuuu~ Like this." She beamed happily.

"..." Yes... Delli was still quite innocent.

When they got to the back of the petrol station on the highway, which Yang Chu looked around and realised where they were on the way, he was surprised by the amount of greenish-yellow liquid on the floor.