The Real Deal, Not the Action Figure

"That's Tony to you, Buster!" Tony called as the doors closed behind Peter. He sighed contentedly and glanced at Happy. "You wanna eat the rest of this pizza? I don't think we have enough room in the fridge, plus we're trying to clean it out before we move to the compound."

Happy grunted and took the last two pieces of pepperoni.

"That was fun!" Morgan cheered as she waved the slime gun around. "Let's do it again!"

"Woah," Tony reached over and took the gun. "I'm gonna hang onto this. We only use it in the shooting range, okay? You got it?"

"Okay," Morgan pouted, sticking out her lip. Tony had to resist the urge to give back the slime gun and hand her a lot of sugar. Pepper was so much better at resisting it, probably because she had a lot of practice with Tony.

"Did you tell the kid we were moving to the compound?" Happy asked with a mouthful of pizza. Tony slapped his face.

"Ugh! No, but I was planning to. I'll have to email him or something, because we're leaving in like a week."

He cast his gaze around the penthouse, which was in no shape for moving.

"Jeez, we gotta get the place under control."

"On it." Happy crammed the last of the pizza into his mouth and dashed out the door, probably to get them moving boxes at Home Depot or something.

Morgan stretched her little jaw in a big yawn, revealing her perfect little baby teeth. Tony smiled.

"Well, Princess, I suppose we have to get you up to bed like your brother."

"No!" Morgan protested. "I'm not sleepy!"

"Yes you are!" Tony insisted. "You're so tired, you're gonna fall out of that chair! Know who's gonna have to save you?"

"Who?" Morgan leaned forward on her elbows.

"The tickle monster!"

Morgan screamed in delight as Tony chased her up the stairs and into her bedroom. They crashed onto her bed in a flurry, whacking each other with pillows and making so much noise that Harley came out.

"Oh, hey, look who emerged from his cave!" Tony called as Morgan tried to murder him with her pillow.

"It's eight o'clock," he complained. "I have to be up at five tomorrow."

"May I ask why? It's a weekend."

Harley sighed. "No, Tony, tomorrow is a Friday."

Tony tilted his head in confusion. He could still feel Morgan pounding away at his skull with the fluffy Iron Man pillow. "Really? You sure, because I thought it was a--"

"I'm sure," Harley cut him off with a smile. "I have to run three miles with the team tomorrow for conditioning before school and stuff."

"Before school? You'd better be coming back home and taking a shower before then."

"Alright," Harley raised his hands in submission. "But I won't be done 'till six."

"Well, that's earlier than you wake up every morning."

Harley made his way across the pillow-strewn floor and flumped down on the bed next to Morgan. He then got promptly whacked in the face with a pillow.

"What's up bud?" Tony adjusted himself to face him. "You don't wanna move or something? I know it's really sudden, but we had a press conference the other day and we sold it so fast--"

"Oh, I'm fine with moving," Harley shrugged, but the end of his sentence dropped off so quick Tony had to wonder if he'd bitten back an again.