She's Daddy's Girl, Alright

"Yeah...but Spider-Man likes the lenses to kind of obscure his vision just a bit, so that he won't get distracted by all the other stuff that's going on during a fight."

"What? How does that even make any sense?"

Tony and Peter were working side-by-side in Tony's lab, designing Spider-Man's new suit. Peter knew a surprising amount of information on the guy, but Tony wasn't about to question how reliable all this info was.

"Well, you see," Peter started, spinning around the specs of the new suit on the hologram table, "he told me his senses are kind of, like, dialed to eleven, I  guess? He said it was really hard to focus, so he made his goggles with limited vision."

"Ah." Tony stroked his goatee thoughtfully. "How about this?"

His fingers flew across the holographic image of the suit, zooming in to the eyes as he made some shape adjustments.

"Expressive?" Peter sounded excited. "That's so awesome! He's gonna love that!"

Tony grunted, swiping a few buttons and embedding a tracker in the suit where the drone would detach.

"You're--you're putting a tracker in there?" Peter spluttered. "I'm not so sure he would--"

"Relax, Prince Freak-Out," Tony said, rolling his eyes as he added another layer of padding to the bottom of the boots. "It's not going to be active all the time. Just when he radios in about backup, or Fury needs to know his location."

Peter seemed to relax. "Oh, okay."

Although it still needed to be worked on and some wires attached, when they printed out the suit, Peter stared at it in awe.

"Isn't it cool to see how heroes make their fancy outfits, Peter?" Tony asked with a laugh. Peter nodded, looking breathless.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty sweet."

***

Ignoring Natasha's suggestion that they should bring Fury on board, Tony called an Avengers meeting and told them that the Spider-Man chase was off.

"What? Why?" Steve cried. "Spiders are creepy! I thought we were going to make him choose a different name?"

"What?" Tony snapped. "Who gave you that idea?"

Steve pointed to Bucky, who shrugged. "It was the only way to get him on board!"

"You just didn't think of anything else," Sam snorted from across the table. Bucky sent him a kick.

"Guys, stop acting like children," Clint scolded as he sucked on a lolipop and played with a slinky. Tony snatched the candy out of his hands with a flourish.

"And I need you to quit raiding my kids-only reward closet."

They argued about this for about five minutes until Natasha slammed her dagger into Tony's precious table, a scowl on her usually emotionless face.

"Focus!" she growled dangerously. "Tony, why don't you want us to keep trying to capture Spider-Man? I thought that was the whole current mission."

"Mahogany!" Tony squeaked heroically. He cleared his throat. "Ahem. Er, yeah, that was the original plan. But based on recent...discoveries I have concluded that the Spider-Menace is not actually a menace. He's actually quite a nice guy, and he--"

"Is this just biased because he saved you from falling off a bridge?" Scott yelled from across the room. They had a really long table.

"No!" Tony fired back. "And be quiet, you're lucky to be here."

"I believe that Mr. Lang is somewhat correct in an occasion such as this," Vision said quietly, playing with a fountain pen on the table and squeezing Wanda's hand with his other. "Stark, are you sure that this vigilante is trustworthy?"

"Well, I'm about to find out." Tony spread his hands and looked to the rest of the Avengers. "Any questions?"

Everyone shook their heads in unison.

"Great. Now excuse me, I've got to make a phone call. Someone needs to arrest Leonard Saber."

***

Since Peter was in such a good mood, Tony took advantage of that and had everyone come in the living room for family game night.

They decided on playing Uno, since it was the best group game that they owned besides Catch the Killer, a violent training exercise Natasha had made up. Over the years, Tony and Pepper had managed to collect over fifteen decks, so they had more than enough cards for everyone to play.

Soon Tony, Pepper, Peter, Harley, and Morgan were all seated in a circle, giving each other stink eye. Morgan went first--just because she was the youngest, no other reason--and put down a draw 4 card. Tony threw up his arms in outrage.

"Maguna! The game hasn't even started yet and you're out to get me!"

"Draw four, Daddy," she said slyly, stroking her deck of cards. Tony obliged, grumbling.

After they were a little ways into the game, Morgan gave him three more draw four or twos, seven skips, and two reverses. Harley even managed to throw him some bad cards during the reverses.

"Come on!" he groaned as Happy came in with popcorn. "Happy, are you hearing this?"

"Yeah, Tony," he started with a smile. "It sounds like you're outmatched for once."

"Hey!" Tony complained as Morgan threw down anther skip. "Where are you even getting all these?!"

"Uno!" Harley yelled suddenly. When it came back around again, Happy still standing over Tony's shoulder, and Harley slapped down his last card: a blue five.

"Noooo," Morgan screamed, throwing her cards at Harley. Happy ducked to avoid getting a papercut and quickly delivered a fistful popcorn at the little queen.

Morgan angrily grabbed a handful of it from her cup and chucked it at Harley, who gasped in mock horror.

"Don't be a sore loser!" he called, throwing some back.

"Both of you!" Tony yelled, throwing popcorn at both of them. Some popcorn tickled his own face and he looked up to see a mischievous grin on Peter's face.

"Okay, it's on!" Pepper declared. She snatched the bowl from a terrified-looking Happy and threw handful after handful as the room erupted into chaos. Uno cards and popcorn went flying, along with Tony's maturity.

"Take that!" Tony laughed, throwing some back at Peter. "And that!" He ducked and Morgan squealed as Pepper dumped some down her shirt.

"Mommy, no!"

When he ran out of popcorn, Tony resorted to wrestling and tackled Harley around the middle, tickling him as they hit the floor.

"Argh! Fight me like a man!" he yelled as Harley burst out into an uncontrollable fit of giggles.

"Get him!" Tony heard Peter egging Morgan on. She sprang up onto his back, dragging him away from Harley as she and Peter pinned him down.

Harley and Pepper soon joined the pile, everything a mess of laughter, snorts, popcorn, tickles, and Uno cards.