~Final Note~

Okay. This is the one chapter that I haven't prepared weeks ahead of time. There are several things I wanna say, and I'm not sure how to say them...

I can't believe we're done with Iron Family already! It saddens me that I won't have Tuesdays and Fridays to look forward to anymore, to get myself all hyped up and excited to read your guys' comments.

And the COMMENTS.

@Excelsior3000Marvel, @Cozi_Stark, @DefiantlyUnknown, and @Pointbreak_Solangelo.

Let me tell you, I don't think I've ever felt more happy about writing than when you guys had such supportive feedback, funny comments, and amazing insight. All the compliments you guys have given me have driven me forward, inspiring me to keep writing this book and others. I know that even when I'm an adult and I'm writing for a job, if I'm struggling, I'll just read them. Maybe spend a whole day doing it, who knows.

Every single reader, each and every one of you, you all deserve a giant ice cream party and a million hugs. Thanks for taking this roller-coaster adventure with me.
You are all amazing, and I hope you've enjoyed JRae's storytime! *sending hugs, ice cream, and confetti your way* :D

And if you haven't heard, there is a SEQUEL IN THE WORKS! It's titled Broken Family, and it currently is only 10 chapters long, so it'll be awhile before I publish any. The main characters this time are Gwen and Harley!

If you're interested in seeing what happens to Peter, Albrecht's son, and the Power Stone, then keep this story in your library for another week or two and I'll post a notification when I publish it! And stay tuned for a deleted scene hehe...

(Or if you've had enough of my rambling, go ahead and remove it lol I don't mind! I'm just grateful you've all read this far! :)

Always remember to distinguish your dreams from reality! And if you ever become a superhero, eat Nutella!---Arnwaldo, seen from a fortune cookie

---Arnwaldo, seen from a fortune cookie

Lotsa love <3
me