{3} A Meeting Under The Moonlight

Author's Note at the end
Comments and votes are very appreciated!

Achievement unlocked (̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶e̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶): How did we get here?

We reach 180 readers! Holy-!
First time I publish work I didn't think I can get that many views! Thank you so much for your support!

Story continues down below.

~~

The soft glowing of the moon hits the ground and makes the night feel peaceful and beautiful. Silent and serene atmosphere covering Cloud Recesses as the people are in deep slumber.

A person in a black and red robe is climbing a wall with 2 jars of wine. The disciple throws his leg over the wall of Cloud Recesses, pulling himself up.

"Haaahhhhhh" The person, Wei Wuxian gives out a long sigh.

"I can't sleep at all! There is a lot to prevent!" He flops down and whines for himself. I don't even know what should I do with the upcoming Waterborn Abyss!

Sigh...
How I long for this war to just pass so I can save Wen Remnants far away from the Cultivation World.

The mischievous visiting disciple doesn't realize there is a pair of golden eyes that watches him not far from where he is.

"No entry after curfew."

Wei Wuxian whipped his head so fast that it could break his neck, to the source of the voice.

It's Lan Zhan! I almost forgot that tonight is the first time we met!
I still remember how you said that you love me when I'm dead. But...

...it's ironic, isn't it?

When everyone celebrates me as a War Hero, he's the only one who is troubled with my cultivation path, yet when everyone condemned me to death, he's the only one who stands by my side...

"Tianzi Xiao! If I share this with you, will you pretend that you didn't see me?" Wei Wuxian gives the white-robed and golden-like eyes man a big and toothy grin while holding the wine jar in front of him like an offering.

"Bribery is forbidden. Alcohol is forbidden in Cloud Recesses." The white-robed man answered coldly.

"Aiyah, So cold, Lan-Gongzi. Well, if alcohol is forbidden in Cloud Recesses, then-"

Wei Wuxian pull his leg back to outside Cloud Recesses and drinks one of the wine bottles, tipping his head and causing a bead of wine slide down from his chin to his neck, shoulder bone, and go on-

Unbeknown to Wei Wuxian, The white-robed man's ear tips are reddening and his grip on his sword is tightened.

Wei Wuxian wipes his mouth with his sleeve as he finished a bottle of Tianzi Xiao.

"Ahhh that's a good wine-"

The golden-eyed disciple unsheathes his sword and attacks Jiang's Head Disciple.

How fast! It's always fun to tease Lan Zhan and be able to spar with him!

Wei Wuxian spins aside to dodge the incoming blade. Blue glare can be seen when the blade almost scrapes his face.