Not an update

Just curious.

So I was searching myself on Google

Y'know, for my personal amusement, to see from readers' perspective.

And...

It seems I found 2 websites that have my work on it

(Idk how these websites' mechanisms work but at least my name is there as the author)

Okay. I might make mistakes in this rant so correct me POLITELY and CONSTRUCTED if I'm wrong. I don't have time for raging replies and comments that are filled with insults covering 70% of the criticism.

Let's start with the first one,

The Teen. fic

And the second one, NovelHD

Once again, I have to highlight that I DO NOT KNOW how these novels and fics websites work. If you do, kindly let me know so I do not make baseless accusations against both websites.

Thank you.

And I am writing chapter 24 but kinda stuck at the beginning on how to make it flow in a not awkward and rushed way.

For those who expect a happy ending,

Who knows what I will write?

I'm trying to make this fic as distinctive as possible from the other fics (not that I hate them. I love to read other time travelling fics! But at this point, every fics I've red is kinda repetitive on how each of the characters is saved. I do not want to be a hypocrite so Imma put the bold on the trying)

So if it means sacrificing characters for the sake of the good flow and making sense for this fic I'll gladly do it, even killing A-Yua-

Perhaps not. I already did that in my other fic :>

(I'm pretty sure everyone gonna reply with "What do you mean you already did it?" or "What do you mean you killed A-Yuan in another fic already?")

But! There are still possibilities for other characters for me to throw into the pit of the "I'm Sorry It's For Plot Development" pit.

So make sure to pray to all the Heaven Officials that I am going to make this fic end in a happy ending :D

Stay hydrated and DON'T FORGET TO STRETCH YOUR BODY AND FIX YOUR HORRIBLE SITTING POSITIONS!!!

My back hurts from sitting and make Lan Wangji art too long

Don't be like me guys.

I still can't move from my chair

It's been 5 minutes now and I really need to get that chocolate-strawberry ice cream from the fridge