{24} Sects Should Prepare

Author's Notes at the end

Votes and comments are highly appreciated
~~

The battle with the Wens leaves them in total exhaustion.

The Wen soldiers' swords clanking against the ground, as the disciples just release their clenching hands and drop exhausted.

The Jiang disciples sheathe their swords and put them back in the hidden Qiankun Bag

They chatter as they replenish their depleted golden core.

Thankfully, the Wens forgot to cut the rope that leads to the surface, and the oversized turtle is back to sleep so... They let their guard down.

In a small circle of heirs and additional Wei Wuxian, Jin Zixuan eyes the Jiangs.

"How do you all have your spiritual swords?"

The question sends the other disciples looking at the Jiangs, especially the Jiang heir and Jiang Head Disciple.

Jiang WuHua, after receiving a nod from Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian, explains roughly the concept of concealed Qiankun Pouch and their suspicions.

All the Jiangs dangle their pouch in front of them.

Other sects' jaws opened wide (exception of Nie Huaisang since he already know and errr, he collapsed right before this fieldtrip)

Jiang Wuhua explains in great detail what's inside and how their supply and supply for a week-2 months trip if shared and used wisely.

Others nod and a chorus of 'Ooh' and 'Ahh' is heard around the group.

Jin Zixuan, "What gives you the idea to... Make? Have? Those... Pouch"

A Jiang ShiDi answers him, "It was Da-ShiXiong's talisman and seal work, and our Jiang-Gongzi that brings up the idea and the careful planning"

Jin disciple, "Wouldn't they know?! Spiritual words, no matter how weak the cultivator is, still can feel that it is the real spiritual sword"

Wei Wuxian, "Don't worry about that. a little manipulation of your energy signature from your jindan into the fake sword can do the trick"

A Nie disciple pipes up

"By the way, how is your arm, Wei-Gongzi? I noticed that an unknown person accidentally miss their shot to your arm"

Wei Wuxian takes a look at his arm, completely forgetting that his arm had gotten shot by an arrow.

"Aiyoh, Nie-Gongzi. This one thank you for your concern. I'm fine really! I still can move my arms!"

He tried to but his shoulder decided that it is the best time to flare up and fail to execute the command from the brain to lift the arm, causing Wei Wuxian to winch in pain.

"Wei-Gongzi!"

The same Nie disciple that asked for Wei Wuxian's injury called Wei Wuxian's name in concern.

The others (except for the whole Jiang disciples that were sent, Jin Zixuan, and the Nie disciple along with some Nies) just take a short look before looking away, everyone thinks that others will help assess the injuries.

Jiang WuHua takes his Da-ShiXiong's pouch and takes some herbal medicine that they prepared beforehand.

A Jiang disciple with slightly advanced knowledge in basic medical hurriedly cleans the gaping wound, putting some herbs that sting Wei Wuxian when it made contact with the area around the wound ("Sorry, Da-ShiXiong" "It's fine! This Da-ShiXiong has been through worse, you know?").