{23} Sign My Bleeding Arm, Mr Tortoise! I'm A Big Fan!

Author's note at the end

Votes and comments are highly appreciated
~

Days by day, disciples are required to do free work, only for the amusement of Second Young Master Wen.

Vegetable farming, cleaning stables, carrying dunks in buckets to soil the plant, and some unfortunate days where one of them will be chosen to obey Wen Chao or their family will be the next one destroyed.

Unfortunately for Wei Wuxian, he is the one who always goes picked and sometimes if he's lucky enough, not thrown into the dungeon with the giant wolf yao.

Wei Wuxian shudders at the thoughts of dogs. Luckily Qing-Jie once teaches him where to put the needles to make one experience an unconscious and numb state (he has first-hand experience in both watching and practical, and possesses the unpleasant experience of needles stabbing his forehead).

In conclusion, 0 out of 100

Not recommended for newbies or none time-travellers

And today probably will be the start of the high and frightening mountain of events.

Particularly, this morning.

"Damn it! Why can't you be as soft as Lan Zhan's hair?!"

The said man has his wooden comb stuck stubbornly in his unruly hair.

If one walks into the scene, it would be a ridiculous show.

A man,

Having a strangling competition,

With his hair.

With,

His,

Hair.

Snark comments and profanity all flow out like a river stream from the man in red and black robes.

From all of my enemies- Why does it have to be my hair! IN THE MORNING!! This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Jiang Wanyin and Nie Huaisang are ready, waiting in front of their door, tidy and cautious.

Last night,
Jiang Wanyin, Nie Huaisang, and Wei Wuxian's room.

The three of them were laying on the floor, not caring about their messy appearance. They're too tired to care about them anyway.

The Nie heir was lodging on the floor until Wei Wuxian nudges Nie Huaisang's leg.

"Nie-Xiong"

"What is it, Wei-Xiong"

The response Wei Wuxian got is slurred and sounded tired.

"Nie-Xiong, do you want to chew on snacks or drink some wine?"

"I don't want to chew on snacks yet, Wei-Xiong. What kind of wine do you have?"

"Not the infamous Tianzi Xiao, Nie-Xiong. It's a Yunmeng wine speciality, courtesy of me"

Now Huaisang smacks Wei Wuxian's face absentmindedly with his fan

"With the hell food choices that you love, Wei-Xiong, I'd rather preserve life. I'm too young to die early!"

Jiang Wanyin adds up

"For someone who blows up the kitchen, the one the lotus wine that he made is decently good"

"Is it true, Jiang-Xiong?"

"How dare you, Cheng Cheng! My wine is spicy and sweet just like Yunmeng itself!" Wei Wuxian gasps and retorts back slightly offended and with a pout on his face.