Christmas Extra

This chapter has nothing to do with the main story of 'Different Lives I Lead', but I put something before the terms dictionary. It's from the future where Wei Wuxian isn't resurrected in this story

Above is a map of sects and places in MDZS (could be wrong)

The setting is years after WangXian married in canon.

I hope you enjoy this Christmas chapter

(There will be no Author's Note)
~~

"Wei Ying, wake up. It is Mao Shi"*

The bell rings five times, marking that it is 5 in the morning. Cloud Recesses is gradually waking up.

In the Jingshi, the Chief Cultivator Hanguang-Jun, Lan Wangji is trying to wake up his husband, Yiling Laozu Wei Wuxian, who is sprawling and latching on Lan Wangji with his arms and legs like an octopus.

"Mmhh. Lan Zhan, It's not Si Shi yet"**

Lan Wangji caresses his husband's face and gently runs his hand on Wei Wuxian's messy hair.

"Didn't you say you want to go to Caiyi Town?"

Wei Wuxian in his black inner robe is moving, his cloth rustling. His arms and legs slowly unlatched from Lan Wangji's body, face still nuzzling Lan Wangji's neck while mumbling sleepily

"Zǎoshang hǎo, lán zhàn, wǒ àirén, wǒ bǎobǎo, I'm waking up. Give me kisses first"***

Lan Wangji turns his face to kiss on Wei Wuxian's cheek and gives his husband soft pecks and picks him up for a bath.

The still-sleepy Wei Wuxian circles his arms on Lan Wangji's neck, nuzzling to inhale his husband's Sandalwood scent while getting carried by Lan Wangji that is filling the tub with warm water.

After the tub is filled,
Behind the privacy screen, Lan Wangji undresses himself and his husband and gets into the warm water, still holding Wei Wuxian close to his body.

The two stays in the tub for a quarter Sichen. Lan Wangji is untangling Wei Wuxian's soft messy hair, and Wei Wuxian is finally waking up after a while.

"Wei Ying"

Wei Wuxian's silver eyes meet with golden eyes. The silver-eyed is fascinated by how the two syllables can hold so much softness, love, and adoration.

"Wei Ying, I will move you a little to wash you up"

Wei Wuxian replies with a sleepy hum and lets himself relax in his husband's skilful arms, bathing him.

When both of them are clean, Lan Wangji dries himself first before he picks Wei Wuxian up from the tub, wrap the towel around the smaller one, drying him while keeping him warm and letting Wei Wuxian sits on the bed.

The taller one takes two neatly-folded robes from his wardrobe, one black-coloured and the other one is white-coloured.

The Lan puts on his light blue inner robe, white outer robes, his sash, making his hair, putting his Guan and forehead ribbon before dressing the Wei in a red inner robe and black outer robe.

Lan Wangji then sits beside Wei Wuxian, takes a handful of hair and does it, making it in a neat high ponytail, then wrap it with his beloved's favourite red ribbon. Wei Wuxian starts chattering about what he wants to go to in Caiyi Town.

Right after both finished dressing, one of the Gusu Lan disciples knocks on the Jingshi's door, telling the couple that he brings their breakfast.

Lan Wangji goes to the front door, slides it open, takes their breakfast and thanks to the disciple.