{21} A Guide To Get On Someone's Nerves

Author's notes at the end

Votes and comments are highly appreciated
~~

"Can't they have something better?"

"Where do you think we are?! Yunmeng??"

"Jiang-Xiong- Wei-Xiong is only kidding- please don't fight again. My paper fan is on your hand, Jiang-Xiong- AGH! DON'T GRIP IT HARDER! IT'S GONNA BREAK!"

"LIKE THIS RIDICULOUSLY HEAVY PAPER FAN OF YOURS WILL BREAK! HOW DO YOU EVEN BRING THIS LIKE A FEATHER?!"

"ChengCheng- even if Nie-Xiong is a dandy man, he is still a Nie-"

Yeah...
I know.

How do we get into this situation, you ask?

Well, it all started when Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin opens the door to their room.

It's only a few ké after Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian arrives at their room after labour that the Wens make them do from 2 days ago (right after they arrive).

They meet Nie Huaisang that is flopping on the floor, right a few steps after the door, fanning himself while groaning and dissolving into a puddle of olive green robes after escaping the labour with fainting.

Jiang Wanyin nudges his friend from Cloud Recesses with his feet.

"Huaisang! Move out from the doorway!"

Only a broken groan can be heard from the olive robes puddle.

"aAaaAaAAaAAaaaA..."

"Move, Huaisang. We want to step into our room"

"AaaAAaaaaaAaaAAAaaA..."

Wei Wuxian nudges Jiang Wanyin with his elbow. A mischievous smile blooms on his face.

"There is one way"

Wei Wuxian snatches the moving paper fan from Nie Huaisang's hands and quickly place it on Jiang Wanyin, who understands quickly what he should do, and Jiang Wanyin grips the paper fan tightly.

Nie Huaisang shots up from the floor, hitting Jiang Wanyin's side hand while his left-hand tries to pull his paper fan from Jiang Wanyin's tight grip.

"J-J-Jiang-Xiong- Please put that down- Please- Please stop gripping so hard on my lifeline- That's my favourite fan, Jiang-Xiong- Wei-Xiong! You're not helping!"

Wei Wuxian, who has entered his bedroom by slipping past yipping Nie Huaisang tried to take his paper fan back, still has his sweet mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"What is it, Nie-Xiong? Jiang Wanyin is only holding your fan weakly"

Nie Huaisang screeches

"WEI-XIONG, YOU TRAITOR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND THAT UNDERSTANDS ME"

"Congratulations! You figure it out!"

Wei Wuxian retorts jokingly, still laughing at the sight of Nie Huaisang fiercely yipping and reaching to Jiang Wanyin's grip.

The door is knocked and the sound of guards are heard.

"Your lunch"

Then, three metal (Holy Guanyin- Is that plate made of scrap metal?!) trays filled with some water and a few pieces of bread.

And so, here we are

"Can't they have something better?"

"Where do you think we are?! Yunmeng??"

"Jiang-Xiong- Wei-Xiong is only kidding- please don't fight again. My paper fan is on your hand, Jiang-Xiong- AGH! DON'T GRIP IT HARDER! IT'S GONNA BREAK!"