Chapter 3

Evelyn's pov

I quickly shut the door of my car and try and grab my books,it is freezing,raining and a Friday so I just plan on staying inside and watching a bit of pretty little liars.

I run inside and scream as soon as I shut the door,Ruby is just sat in my couch "what the heck" I say to her, "I wanted to surprise you so I just let myself in" I laugh "no you just wanted to eat my food" she rolls her eyes "maybe but I'm still seeing you aren't I"

"I guess you are" she nods her head "hurry up and get dressed so we can talk", I place my books down onto the kitchen counter and walk into my bedroom.

I have a quick shower then I get into some comfy pjs. "Alright I'm here" I jump on my couch and grab a slice of pizza ruby had just helped her self to .

"Ok So how was your first week" ruby questions whilst getting comfy on my couch with a bottle of vodka, "it was good,I feel like the children liked me" I smile "so the important question,was the rumours true"

I roll my eyes "if you mean Noah coming to nursery then yes,I spoke to mr Marino as well" she gasps "what the fuck Evelyn please tell me you didn't piss him of".

"No Noah just forgot his bag so I gave it to him and mr Marino was staring" she laughs "god Evelyn" we both start laughing,I grab the bottle out of her hand and take a swig from it.

"Ok so I know I've seen a picture of mr Marino but tell me how good looking is he" ruby questions "ruby,he is now one of my students parents" she laughs "so" I laugh, "he is really good looking" I confess.

"Wait hold up why was he staring at you" ruby questions "hey I didn't say he was staring at me,he was just staring at something next to me" I quickly say to her "liar,he wants to get into your pants!"

"No he doesn't ruby" she rolls her eyes "yeah yeah whatever,but when you get with him let me know how good it is" I throw a pillow at her face and it knocks her down onto the floor.

"Oi you fucking bitch" she laughs and grabs a pillow then throws it at my face, I was about to throw it back but my phone rings 'dickhead' appears on my screen.

"Brother what could you possible want" I laugh whilst answering the phone to him
"I was just checking up on you dipshit" as much as we call each other names I honestly love my brother,he's older than me by 2 years and is the most overprotective person on the planet along with my dad.

"I'm good" I reply "good,I hope nobody has been giving you shit at work" I laugh "I'm a big girl I can handle myself,but no nobody has been giving me shit"

"Is the big bad mafia mans son there" he questions "Ben shut up would you,but his son does go to my nursery"

"Please don't get yourself in trouble with him and get hurt,because then it will lead to me in trouble with him when I try to kill him" Ben is very big on a fight will fix your problems "Ben I'm going"

"Bye bitch love you" he says "love you to" I end the phone and look up towards ruby, "you guys make me laugh" I shake my head and laugh.

"You know I have a mate who I think he would love" she says "man or woman" I question "man" I hm at her response.

"Who" she proceeds to tell me about this boy who I know for a fact my brother won't like, Ben likes both men and woman but I'm nearly 100% sure he's more into men.

Most people wouldn't think that though,he's very muscle and strong type of man so me and my dad was very shocked when he came out but no of the less supportive.

I can never understand how somebody can discriminate against somebody for their sexuality like why does it affect you who somebody sleeps with at night.

I push that to the back of my head as I'm having a good night and it gets my very wound up.

"No definitely not" she laughs "why,why not" I laugh "honestly do you not remember, Ben slept with his sister" she gasps "omg yes I forgot about that" we both laugh "stupid" I say to her.

"I'm going to go home I have got work I need to do" she huffs and stand up "I hate law school" she rolls her eyes "I know,but your going to be the best lawyer around" I says with a smile "I know" we both laugh.

"Be safe,text me when your home please" I smile "alright bye love you" she walks out of my apartment and I lock the door.

"Get me in bed" I shout.