Chapter 17

Evelyn's pov

"im slim shady yes im the real shady" i mutter to myself as i put the stickers back into my tray, i turn around and jump out of my skin "noah, what are you doing here" i question, he is sat on the bench.

i was just tiding u before i went back to my house, he shrugs his shoulders "daddy hasn't come" i put my stuff down and sit next to him, "do you want me to call him" he nods his head and i take out my phone.

i ring him twice but no answer "is somebody else maybe meant to pick you up"

"im not sure" he yawns so i open my arms for him, he climbs onto my lap and rest his head on my chest , man this kid loves sleep!

after 15 minutes my phone starts to ring "evelyn" xavier says "where are you" i question strating to sound annoyed, how do you forgot your kid?

"what do you mean" he questions sounding confused "im sat here with noah on my lap at the nursery" he doesnt respond for a second "why is noah there"

"fucking hell xavier, nobody has picked him up and he has been sat her for over half an hour" i hear him getting up and grabbing his car keys, "ive been in meetings, i asked lucas to pick him up" he says sounding frustrated "well either way he's not been"

"im coming now" he ends the phone and i sit there waiting, 10 minutes later he is rushing through the door "im so sorry, i rang lucas and  he said he asked stefano to pick him up but then stefano said he didn't" i stand up with noah in my arms and give him to xavier "come with me" xavier says, i give him a sharp look "please" he adds on.

"your car isnt outside" he adds on "yeah i know, i walked" we walk out and i lock up "its not safe to walk back to yours after work with it getting dark" i completely ignore him as we get into his car.

"will you stay over tonight" he questions placing his hand on my thigh, "i guess" he tightens his grip on my thigh "amore, dont worry im going to kill both of them"

"what if i wasnt there xavier,hes not just an average child a lot of people dont like you" he takes his eyes of the road for a second to his me on the temple "i know amore" after that we sit in comftable silence until we arrive at his house.

i get out and grab noah, "noah doesn't want to come to that ball so he is going to stay at leo's" we walk into  his house and my phone starts to ring

"hello princess" my dad says as soon as I answer
"Hi dad,how are you"
"I'm good,how is he treating you" I laugh, I knew he wanted me for something
"Good dad stop worrying"
"It's my job to worry,I'm your dad but also your mother" we both laugh,
"Well alright dad,I've got to go but I will see you soon"
"Alright princess,I love you bye"
"Bye"

"what did your dad want" xavier questions "just making sure your being on your best behaviour" he chuckles and kisses my forehead, his phone starts to ring, he sighs "ive got a few calls i need to make do you mind keeping an eye on naoh"

"of course" he smiles and then makes his way over to his office "right noah,what do you want to do" i question, he thinks for a second "can we watch a film" he questions looking a bit shy "yeah come on".

i take his hand and we walk into the front room and take a seat on the couch, i put on spider man (andrew Garfield's) and we make are self comftable, "evelyn" noah says "yes big man"

"are one day you and daddy going to get married and have baby's and if so can i then call you mummy" he says shyly looking towards his feet and fiddling with his hand, he takes a quick peek at me and i motion for him to come closer, "i don't know the future noah,so i cant promise that but if that happens then yes but if it doesn't i will always be there for you and you can visit the nursery"

i feel him nod his head and snuggle closer to me, a little while later i hear his breathing shallow out, indicating he has fallen asleep for the second time today.

i carry on watching spider man becuase if im being honest i put it on more for me than noah,just to see andrew and more so emma, i would do anything that woman says.

after about 20 minutes i see xavier walking down the stairs, once he sees me and noah he plasters a smile on his face. he comes over to my side the one that hasnt got noah on it and pulls me into his arms.

"your beautiful" he says "thank you" i smile and he leans down to kiss me, "are you ready for this ball tomorrow"

i shrug my shoulders "i guess"